Slug and WhiteHat

Dr.Slug's pov.

    I hurried to the mansion, Sixes running beside me. I wished I could have made his walk a little longer, but there are things that I can't help. When we walked into the mansion WhiteHat was waiting for us. 

    "Whatcha lookin' at?" I said to him.

    "I'm simply waiting for you to be ready," he said in reply.

    Sixes growled a bit. Sixes don't really like WhiteHat at all. 

   "Well give me a moment why don't cha? I just got back," I said pushing past him to the kitchen. 

   I gave Sixes a treat for being good on the walk. I then brought him to my room before I unleashed him. WhiteHat doesn't like him either and the only reason why he hasn't gotten rid of him is that he knew I would leave too. So I keep him in my room so neither of them does anything that they would regret.

    I walked back out into the living room.

    "Grab your lab coat, Slug," he told me.

    I groaned before walking to my lab and grabbing it.

    "And your bag!" he called.

    I groaned again and grabbed the bag.

    As I walked into the living room I ask him, "Do I really have to wear this crap?"

    "Yes, now put it on."

    I groaned for the third time and slipped the lab coat on over my sweatshirt and the paper bag over my head along with the googles.

     "I look dumb," I told him.

     "You look fine," he said before linking arms with me. We teleported infront of a mansion that looked very similar to WhiteHat's but instead of being blue and white it was red and black. 

     We walked up to the front door and WhiteHat knocked on the door. 

    I slouched and shoved my hands in my pockets while we waited.

    Soon the door cracked open. We were met with a big bear like eye staring at us through the crack.

    "Arwoo?" He said in a questioning tone.

    "Can you go get my brother? BlackHat?" WhiteHat asks the bear.

    It nodded its head before letting us in. 

    I got a better look at the thing. It was at least six feet tall, it was quite chubby but in a cute way. Its fur was a bright blue with a patch of white on its stomach and face. It stood on its hind legs. On its head, a flower grew. I had to take a double take. Weird... That's the same place Sixes had his flower...

    The bear made a motion to tell us to stay here before he waddled off deeper in the mansion. 

    I looked around the room. The walls were purple with a little hat design that I've seen before. On the walls, there were many pictures of BlackHat. Each of them seemed to be staring into my soul.

    Soon the bear came back with BlackHat himself. Behind BlackHat there was something else? It was too far back to be easily seen.

    "WhitHAt..." BlackHat groaned out. "What did I say about visiting my mansion?!" 

    "I just wanted to see you, brother!" WhiteHat told him. 

    BlackHat made a groan. The thing behind BlackHAt came into view. It was BlackHat's scientist, what was his name? Flug, that's it. He seemed to be a few inches taller than me. He wore a paper bag like I'm forced to, and his lab coat is white, unlike my black one.