Carnival Games

BlackHat's pov

    We were walking around to go to some random ride called 'The Spider' Flug seemed to be excited about it. The thoughts of what had happened a few minutes before kept playing in my head. I kissed him. I really kissed him! I wonder what he was thinking about right now.

   I looked at him. His eyes that were visible through the hat. They just looked like they usually do when he had he googles on, black with a white pupil. He honestly looked, dare I say it, kind of cute with my hat covering his face. 

   "So what is this 'Spider' that you are so excited about?" I asked him.

    "Well, it's a ride that has six 'arms' with four carts on each arm. The arms spin in a circular motion while the carts do there own spinning! It's one of my favorite rides tied with the zipper and the giant swings!" He exclaimed. It seems pretty fun, but if Flug had a bad time on that roller costar than how does this one make him feel.

    "Are you fine with this kind of ride?" I asked him.

    "Yeah, unlike roller coasters, which I've hated my entire life, this one is a lot safer and isn't as fast-moving," Flug said.

    "You seem to fear for your life even though it is almost impossible for you to die, why is that?" I asked.

   "Well when I was younger I didn't know that  I was a shadow daemon, I thought I was a normal human with a birthmark around my eye, everyone in town thought the same. My mom and dad were thrill seekers and often brought me, their only child, along with them. They would bring me on rides that I was way too young to ride on but since my mom knew how to keep me safe she was able to convince the workers to let me on. At the time I was on the news for being the youngest kid to go on some of the most dangerous rides around the world. 

   "Everything was fine until one day when we were on a very dangerous roller coaster by myself, it malfunctioned, I was suspended upside down for almost a half hour, by that's not the worse bit. Right before they were able to rescue me, my safety harness broke and I fell, they told me that I was lucky to have survived. I was on the news for surviving that big of a fall. A few years later my parents got a phone call, apparently someone who was in charge of capturing shadow daemons in the US. saw the news from when I was 7 and could tell that something was up. I overheard their conversation. When I heard that they were going to trade me in for money I did the only thing I could do, run. 

    "When I was at least a kilometer away, I found a paper bag which I had put on. I then called a taxi and I used some of my life savings to get me a few towns over, which I stayed living under a fake identity, but one day my bag flew off my head and the townsfolk saw me, so I ran again. I saw your mansion and I remembered seeing an add, and you know the rest." He explained.

   "Wow, that's one heck of a story," I responded.

    "Yep, oh hey look there it is!" He said with excitement in his voice. He started to run and so did I. The ride kind of looked like a spider but not really. "If we hurry we can get there in time before they start loading people into the carts!"

    To say the least, we got there just in time, when we finished with we went on few other rides like The UFO, Bumper Cars, Tilt-A-Whirl, The Haunted Ship, The SkyDiver, and The Zipper. After all of that, we met back up with Demencia and 5.0.5. They went on all the more 'scary' rides that Flug refused to go on.

    "Flug, why are you wearing BlackHat's hat?" Demencia asked.

    "He lost his bag and he didn't have any extra so I let him borrow my hat." I told her.