Chapter 1

I could hear the sound of a crow, chirping its loud chirp, while we waited. I was crouched behind Damian, who was behind Garfield, who was behind a rock. Beetle and Raven stayed crouched together behind a rock, on the other side of us. Terra had left to do something, which I knew, was something completely evil, so I turned on my super hearing.

"I'll talk to you later." Is all I heard of Terra. 

"They're ready." Beetle said, making me turn my head. 

"They're slow." Damian said in response. 

I'm pretty sure Garfield said something, but I was too far down the hill to hear, or, understand him.

We all stood, our backs facing a steep and rocking cliff. I could've flown up there myself, and probably drag everyone else's ass up there to, but we would blow our cover. I sighed deeply about the thought. With me next to Terra, I turned my head to see Damian. I began to remember what happened on the first night of me staying at his place. The memory made me shiver in excitement, but my attention was brought to Nightwing. 

"It's a tough climb, especially in this moonlight." He said looking up. 

"Nightwing..." Starfire interrupted. 

"They're bound to spot us." He continued, him seeming almost completely deaf. 

"Nightwing..." Star said in a more stern voice. 

"If we wait for those clouds..." 

"Dick!" Star shouted.

He looked at her confused. 

"What?" He asked as if nothing happened. 

"Terra's taking us up there." Star said more calmly. 

"She is?" Nightwing asked. 

"Yeah. I do all the dirty work 'round here." She said, giving off a lot of attitude. 

"Just shut up, princess, and do what you're told." I fired back at her. 

She glared at me, but I turned on my heat vision, just enough to make my eyes glow red. I smirked at her and raised both of my eyebrows up. Terra rolled her eyes, growled a little bit, and walked off to another part of the cliff. Her hands glowed a bright yellow, and the rock she was facing, split in two. 

"Going up." Terra said, pointing her thumb at the rocks. 

"You've been gone a long time, cowboy." Raven joked, putting her hand on Nightwing's shoulder. 

"Let's move." Starfire said. 

As I walked past Terra, I made a quick glance at her, making my eyes glow red again, then walked into the dark rocky 'elevator'.  Terra was the last in, and once she was, her hands glowed a bright yellow again, and the rock closed making everything pitch black. Damian gripped onto my hand, to which I gripped back. 

Starfire let her hand catch a green glowing fire, which lit up the place. Everyone, including myself, stared at the rocks in awe as we escalated upward. Terra sounded like she was struggling, as she made a few grunting noises, to which I smiled to. Beetle's alien thing made a few funny noises. 

"Quiet down!" Beetle suddenly said. "The bugs nervous." 

"I'm not feeling too good about this myself." Raven bluntly said. 

"How come you're so calm?" I asked Gar. 

He looked at me confused with one eyebrow cocked. 

"You've never been a gopher." He said smiling. 

A few rocks came falling down, and the ground below us shook. Terra regained her balance, and continued to push us upwards. 

As if in slow motion, I saw a tiny rock fall, and hit Beetle's alien thing. 

"Uh oh..." I said as I knew that the alien tech thing would freak out. 

Freak out it did. It extended it's claw like arms and slashed at Raven. It didn't harm her, because she stopped it with her magic. It also slashed at Gar, but he turned into a fly, and dodged it. 

"Hey!" Gar yelled. 

"Scarab, stop!" Beetle commanded. 

"Control that thing Beetle, or I'll control it for you." Damian said, threatening to take out his sword. 

"You're going to have a sword fight in here?" Raven asked. 

"How 'bout somewhere roomier, like a broom closet." I said, seeming to finish Raven's sentence. 

"Everyone calm down." Star said. 

"The enemy's above us, you have to channel all your thoughts to that. Remember these opponents are different, uh... as Corrie will tell you." Nightwing said. 

Star smirked at him. 

"No. Keep going..." She said to him.

"I've been studying them since I left the Titans. They're Zeleds, extremists. They'll sacrifice themselves without hesitation to get to you, so the quicker we take them down the better. That about cover it?" He said, looking at Starfire. 

"Very well said." She replied, smiling softly. 

Suddenly there was a loud bang, and the ground again shook; rocks falling down and hitting the floor. 

"Terra, can you do this?" Star asked in concern. 

"If she's struggling with this, I'd love to see her in a fight." I whispered to Damian, to which he smiled back. 

Terra let out a breathe. "Yes. If you'd all shut up." 

"You're one to talk." I whispered under my breathe. 

I really didn't like Terra. There was something... off about her. But I couldn't put my finger on it. 

Terra continued to elevate us up, and suddenly she stopped. Her hands stopped glowing bright yellow, and the rock stopped moving. 

"We're six inches under the floor." She said out of breathe. "Who wants to knock?" She said looking up at Star and I. 

I looked at Star and Star looked at me. We both nodded at the same time. Starfire shot her Star bolts at the rock ceiling and I shot my heat vision, creating a red hot hole through the floor. Star and I flew up at the same time, shooting every bad person we saw. 

"Titans, Go!" Star shouted. 

Everyone came out of the hole and charged into battle. 

A/N 
Hey guys! So this is the first chapter for the sequel! Sorry it took so long haha. I hope you enjoyed the last series and I hope you enjoy this series! Let me know if there is anything you want me to include! :)