Chapter 7

"Nightwing?" I called over the com. "Nightwing?! Nightwing! Can you hear me? Dick, are you there?!" 

"Yes, I'm here," he replied. 

"Jesus Dick! Don't scare me like that!" 

"Sorry, just had to take a bullet to the chest-" 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yes, I'm okay. Where are you now?" 

"I'm just about to arrive at the tower. It's in my sight- oh no..." 

I stopped dead in my tracks and just floated in the air, helpless. Rocks coming in and out of the tower, cracks in the windows, pieces of the tower... completely destroyed! Terra left it in ruins. 

"What is it (Y/N)? What do you see?" 

"We're too late... she took them... she took them all. I'm going in, get here as fast as possible. Supergirl out." 

I flew into one of the cracks in the windows of the tower that lead to the kitchen. Where we held that party for Terra. I dodged and weaved across rock after rock, just to get to my teammate's rooms. I first looked at Beast Boy's and he wasn't there. Beetle's... not there either. Raven's... completely ruined. Nearly all her items, destroyed. All because Terra decided to suck Slade's dick instead of creating a new family with us. In my anger and frustration, I punched through one of the rocks Terra had brought up into Raven's room. The rock crumbles to pieces and fell onto the floor. 

"I swear Terra... once I get my hands on you..." I whispered to myself clenching onto one of Raven's necklaces. 

I heard footsteps enter the tower. Either it was Dick or Terra who came to check one last time. I used my x-ray vision to scan the building and find where the footsteps were coming from. Surely enough, it was Dick. I flew down to him, trying not to scratch myself on any of the rocks. 

"Dick!" I called out. 

"(Y/N)! Thank goodness you're alright!" 

I swung my arms around him and pulled him in for a hug. Since I had been dating Damian for a while, Dick is like a big brother to me. 

"Dick, it was Terra," I said pulling away. "She did all of this. She had been working with Slade this whole time." 

"How do you know all this?" 

"One, it's completely obvious, and two I remembered the night where Damian was taken. Slade put me under some drug that made me forget all the events that happened that night. Okay enough about that, we have to find the team!" 

"Right," Dick pulled out his phone. "Computer, track Terra Markov's phone." 

"Discovered," said the voice of the computer. "Subject is moving." 

"I'll bet she is," Dick replied. "Suit up. We're going to face Brother Blood." 

"And beat the living shit out of Terra!" I said punching my right fist into my left hand and cracking some knuckle bones. 

"Yes... and that." 

I flew up to my room, trying to find a suit that wasn't ruined. I picked one out. A few tears here and there, but it was better than nothing. I laced up my boots, let down my (H/L) (H/C) hair and roughed it up a bit. I walked back downstairs to meet with Nightwing, who was readied up. 

"Okay Nightwing, what's the plan?" I asked. 

"Okay, here's what we're gonna do..." 

--------------------------------------------