Chapter 5

I woke up with two arms around my stomach. The sun seeping through my window and landing on my face. I hear footsteps coming down the hall, Starfire's footsteps and I panicked. 

"Damian wake up! Starfire is coming!" I shook his shoulders until he was awake. 

"Who's coming?" He asked. 

"Starfire! Oh God, and you're naked! Okay, just hide in my bathroom," I said dragging him out of my bed and into my bathroom. "They can't know that we're having sex just yet okay?" 

"I respect your decision, just throw me my uniform and I'll find a way out without letting Starfire see." 

I picked up Damian's uniform and threw it at him and closed the bathroom door. I chucked on a large over-sized t-shirt and pretended to be asleep. I heard three knocks on the door. 

"(Y/N)?" I heard Starfire call out. "Training is being held outside. Be there in five minutes." 

I jumped out of bed and opened the bathroom door and to no surprise, Damian was gone. 

"How does he do that?" 

---------------------------------------- 

We all stood around Starfire as she talked. 

"To be ready for anything, you must train for everything. That was the most important lesson instilled in me by the warlords of Okara." 

"Ugh, them again?" Gar asked looking over at Jaime. 

"Dude." 

"And so it shall be instilled in you. Let's pair off. Those not fighting, watch and learn." 

Guess I have to watch and learn. 

"Nightwing?" 

Nightwing grabbed his batons and walked over to Starfire. They circled each other for a little bit as if they were dancing. 

"Shall we dance, good sir?" Starfire asked. 

"But of course, my lady," Dick replied. 

And so it began. Starfire flew over to Nightwing, but he rolled onto the floor dodging her attack. He struck her with a kick but she blocked it. They continued to hit each other but with no success. Nightwing tried to kick Starfire, but she blocked it with her staff, pushing Nightwing off. He landed, skidding on the floor before getting back up. Starfire came in to hit him on the head, but Nightwing blocked, holding her in the position for a while. They both let go, hitting each other more. Dick flipped out of the way from one of Star's attacks and continued to side-block her. She went to hit his stomach but failed. He went to strike, but she gripped onto his wrist and kicked him, making him fall to the ground. 

"Guess we know who's taking out the garbage at the new place," Raven whispered to Robin and me. 

"That was not a confidence booster," Dick said, rubbing his head. 

"You did very well," Star said, "you lasted far longer this time." 

I choked on my spit. I heard Terra chuckle as well. 

"I meant in training of course," Starfire said to the group, "he's very proficient when we have s-" 

"Korri!" Nightwing yelled, cutting her off. 

I coughed up some breakfast.

Starfire looked down at the ground for a second and called out the next pair, Blue Beetle and Raven. 

They both walked up to the training spot. I sat down and got comfortable, this was gonna be good. They both got their stances ready. And they were off! Raven threw some magic dagger like things at Beetle but he flew out of their way. He formed a shield to protect himself from the last one. He shot some lasers from his blaster but raven dodged them as well, landing, then throwing some magic orbs at Jaime but he blocked them again. His scarab made some noises and his blaster got an upgrade.