Chapter 2

"Titans, go!" Starfire yelled. 

She and I were both up in the air, waiting for the team to get back up. I scanned the room, making sure that the teams back were covered. I turned the Starfire and saw a guard, ready to shoot. I flew over to Star and pulled her away, just before the guard fired his gun and shot him with my heat vision. He went crashing up against a wall and didn't get back up. 

I looked down below and saw beast boy fly up as a bird, then transform into a rhino and charge into the battle. Beetle and Robin came after shortly, followed by Raven, who was glowing purple and Nightwing who she threw. He landed with a somersault and Terra came rising up on a rock after him. A swarm of guards started firing at her so she lifted herself up on a wall made of rock and hid behind it, while I and Starfire continued to take out guards at the top. 

"Thanks for getting us into the impenetrable HIVE base Terra," I heard her say. "Yeah, you're the best." 

I snickered at her. Who did she think she was? She didn't own this team or any one of its members. 

As Terra was too busy complimenting herself, she didn't see the guard coming up to her. I saw that Garfield was close by to her. 

"Gar, watch Terra's flank!" I warned him. 

"On it!" He replied. 

He shifted into a goat and headbutted the guard. Another guard jumped over the body and came running as Beast Boy with two knives in his hands. 

"This bad guy's all your's mama." Beast Boy said before turning into a bird and flying away. 

Terra stood up and slammed the guard on his side with a giant rock and crashed him into a wall. Damian went flying over him and used a Bater-rang on another two guards. Starfire left me to fly over to Terra. 

"Terra," I heard her say, "stay with us." 

"Like I couldn't take all these jokers by myself." She replied. 

"That's the thing. You couldn't." I retorted, high fiving myself for the sick burn I made. 

 I heard Terra growl at my remark but she kept on running forward. Our team continued to kick names and take ass, (I'm sorry) and I continued to punch through every guard I saw. The team gathered back up when it seemed that Damian had taken out the last guy. 

"They prepared well. Their reaction time is much better." 

"Oh, my God." I whispered to myself. 

"Robin," Nightwing started, "stop complimenting the bad guys. But he's right, be ready for anything." 

As Nightwing finished, a bay door opened to reveal giant manually driven robots. 

"The guys must by their bad guy suits in bulk." Garfield said. 

"You don't say." I replied. 

The machines started firing and everyone ran for cover. I stood in front of the members of the team that were with me so that they didn't get killed. I looked over to my right to see Starfire lifting up Nightwing in the air and throwing him at the machines. Nightwing landed on the top of the machine and took out the guard operating it and took that opportunity to fire at one of the other machines. Nightwing hopped out just before another started firing at him. 

I flew beside Raven and Damian as we took out the machine. Raven used her magic to hold the gun still so Damian could chop it off and I finished it off with a bang, literally. I smashed into the side of the machine and it tumbled over. Terra, Beetle and Gar met up with us after. I heard footsteps on the top railing and two guards appeared. 

"Raven!" I shouted, pointing to where the guards were. 

The guards started firing; Raven turned around releasing this purple energy that formed into a, well, Raven. It shot out towards the guards and smashed them through a solid cement wall. The team kept moving forward and I pushed through another two guards with ease to let the team through. 

Terra threw a rock at some, Bettle punched through another and I throwing guards into walls, but Beetles suit started to fire on its own, just missing Terra and Damian. 

"Watch it dude! Those are my friends!" Beetle exclaimed. 

"At least act like you're trying to keep your parasite in line Beetle." Damian said, regaining his posture.

"Though, I wouldn't mind if you zapped Terra." I whispered to it. 

More guards came running up to us so Beetle shot lasers at them and Terra threw another rock. Garfield shifted into a bear and knocked a guard over, pinning him down then growling at him.  

"That was, unbearable." He punned. "Heh, get it?" 

"Seriously?" Terra said unamused. 

"At least he has jokes." I said, pushing past Terra. 

The guards eventually stopped coming and Damian signalled to Nightwing that the base was ours. 

"Ah finally! I wondered when they were gonna give up!" I said flying over to Damian and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. 

"You two need to get a room." Raven said. 

We walked up to the main control panel where Nightwing and Starfire were. As we walked in I could tell we interrupted something because I heard Nightwing sigh. Starfire just smiled, not knowing what kind of situation this was. 

"Okay, good a place as any," Nightwing continued, "I got an apartment in the city, I hoped maybe we could share it. Y- Y'know, together." 

"Awwww." I said, pressing my hands to my cheeks. 

"Oh snap." I heard Beetle say. 

Nightwing pulled out a little box, where the key was because I could see through it. He handed it to Starfire and she opened it, her face lighting up. Terra looked down on it. 

"No rock? That's a lame." 

"I don't care what it looks like, they're moving in together!" I said shouting and hugging onto Damian, who just chuckled and hugged back. 

"On Tameran, everyone would gossip. So it's a good thing we live here." Starfire said, holding the key tightly. 

"Oh my God guys! It's happening!" I exclaimed leaping into the air. 

Starfire wrapped her arms around Nightwing and he did the same. 

"What I'm getting is that they're too good to hang with us." Garfield said out in the open. 

"Yeah, that's the take away." Raven replied. 

Garfield's phone buzzed and he checked on it. 

"Hey! I'm over a million followers!" He yelled. 

After that, we packed everything away and started to head back to the tower. 

"Nice moves back there." I said to Damian. 

"Because you know all the moves I have to offer." He said with a smirk. 

"Oh my God, Damian!" I said, nudging his arm. 

He pulled me in and wrapped his arm around me, placing multiple kisses on my cheek. 

"You know you love it." 

And with that, we headed back to the tower. 

A/N! 

Hey guys! Long time no see! Sorry that it's taken so long,  I had been really busy, but now the wait is over. I'm going to try an update once every day or two days but no promises. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed! If you have any suggestions leave them down in the comments!