Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning with a pulsing headache. I slowly sat up and looked at my surroundings. Where was I and how did I get here? I didn't realize any of these buildings or this part of the city. I had no recollection about last night. I didn't even remember what I had for dinner. I noticed a slight burning pain in my neck, I went to touch it and immediately winced at the pain. 

"Maybe I slept wrong," I said to myself, "Come to think of it, where did I sleep?" 

I stood up, brushing off the dust on my tattered clothes. 

"Did I go to a party and pass out?" I said, walking back to the tower, "Did the team have a mission and I got left behind? No, the team wouldn't leave me behind... would they? God! Why can't I remember anything?" I rubbed my hands over my eyes. 

My pocket vibrated, I dug into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I looked and I had three missed calls from Starfire and two texts from Raven. 

"Oh crap! Terra's one-year anniversary!" I yelled as I jumped off my feet and flew to the tower. 

------------------------------------- 

"(Y/N), where have you been?" Starfire asked. 

"I honestly don't remember..." 

"I saw you and Damian head out... in secret," Gar said. 

"You did?" Star asked hands on hips. 

"We did?" I asked myself. 

"Damian didn't return with you?" Star asked again. 

"I mean- he's not in the tower? I don't know where he is, where we went and what we did," I said wrapping a present. 

"I'm sure he'll be okay, Korri. He's Damian," Dick said. 

A pit had formed in my stomach. I didn't know what Damian and I did last night. Considering the fact that I still have a piercing headache and a sore neck, I'm guessing that we fought someone. But I didn't know who and it was eating me up. Damian could be in serious trouble and I couldn't help him. 

"(Y/N)! You're crushing the present," Jaime said. 

"Oh, shit! Sorry guys, I'm just not in it today," I said placing the present down. 

"If you don't want to participate..." Star said placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"No, I'll be fine. You guys did this and I'm not letting it go to waste," I smiled softly at Star. 

She nodded and went over to Jaime to hold the banner. Raven entered a few moments later. 

"She'll be down here any minute," Raven said grabbing a present. 

"(Y/N), get the lights," Star said. 

I ran over to the lights and switched all of them off and we waited. We waited for about a few minutes when I heard footsteps enter the room. 

"Now guys," I whispered. 

"Surprise!" Everyone said at the same time as I turned the lights back on. 

Terra didn't take the surprise to well as she created rock formations out from the ground. The whole team stared at her in both shock and confusion. 

"Shit! You guys scared me," she said. 

"We can see that," Star replied. 

"Are those for me?" She asked walking up to Gar. 

"They sure are! For your one year anniversary as a member of the Titans. It was all Raven's idea," Gar replied.