Chapter 4

I was awoken by the tower shaking. As if an earthquake had struck. Someone had opened my bedroom door and shook me gently until I was fully awake. I looked up to see Damian yelling at my face. 

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" 

"Okay, okay I'm up-" I looked around to see my whole bedroom shaking and the realisation hit me. "It's Terra again, isn't it?" 

Damian nodded his head. "Come on, we have to wake her up before she brings the whole building down!" Damian yelled, grabbing my had and pulling me out of bed, still in my pyjama's. 

We sprinted down the hallway to see Starfire and Dick running in the same direction. We ran into her room and saw Raven and Beast Boy. 

"Terra! Are you okay?" Gar cried out. 

I looked at her vitals with my x-ray vision and noticed her heart was beating abnormally fast and her oxygen intake was very low. Nearly all her muscles were tensing and brain activity was all over the place, especially the part of the brain where you see memories. 

"She's having some kind of... a dream. Or a nightmare!" I shouted. 

"She's going to bring the building down!" Damian yelled. 

"I can help," Raven said, walking up to Terra's bed and sitting down next to her. 

Raven placed her hands on Terra's temples and her eyes started to glow a luminous purple. Terra turned and shook around for a little bit longer until her eyes opened up and she gasped for air. 

"What are you doing?! Get off me!" Terra said pushing Raven off. 

"You were shaking everything, Terra. We came to check on you," Starfire said. 

"Are you alright?" Dick asked. 

"It was a freaking nightmare-" 

Called it, I said in my head. 

"Just leave me alone," She finished placing her arms on her legs leaving her head hanging. "I'm okay... so get going," we all stood there, not sure about what to do, "you heard me. Get going!" 

Everyone started to file out except for Beast Boy, Robin and I. 

"You too greeny," Terra said at Gar. 

Gar hesitantly left, Damian following behind. But I stayed, I wanted to ask some questions or at least get some answers. 

"Didn't you hear me?" Terra asked. 

"Oh, no, I heard you loud and clear," I said crossing my arms, "but let me make this loud and clear for you. Raven tried to help you and you pushed her off! When are you gonna start losing that bullshit attitude of your's and start trusting us?" 

Terra opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. 

"And if I were to be completely honest, I don't trust you. So let me make this crystal clear. You hurt or betray any of my family, I will end you," I made my eyes burn red to be more intimidating, "so from now on, try and play nice. Anyway's, have a good night," I said spinning on my heels to leave, "and try not to wake me up again. I was having a really good dream when you woke me up," I said giving one final glare over my shoulder and leaving the room. 

I closed the door to see Damian leaning on the wall. 

"Aw, look who waited for me," I said teasing him.

"It was extremely boring waiting for you. Just thought I'd let you know," Damian said with a smirk. 

"Just take me to my room, Damian. I'm too tired for this shit." 

"Fair enough." 

Damian picked me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way to my room. 

"I love it when you pick me up like this," I said stroking his hair. 

"I know, that's why I do it," he said smiling. 

 I will never get sick of his smile. 

Damian placed me down in front of my door and opened it. He supported me on my way to the bed. He settled me down and planted a kiss on my forehead. 

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." 

"Wait," I said, grabbing onto his shirt. 

"What is it?" 

"You know, I'm not that tired. So if you're in the mood... we could maybe..." I didn't even finish my sentence when I looked up at his face. The moonlight showed me he was blushing, and I was too. 

Damian and I had done it before. Twice.

Damian walked up to my door, closed it, then locked it. He walked back up to me and planted a soft but forceful kiss on my lips, making me moan. 

"Round... wait. How many times has it been now?" I asked, my arms wrapped around his neck. 

"Who cares about that now. You're clothes, on the floor. Now," Damian commanded. 

-----------------------------

A/N: 
Hey everyone! Sorry that this chapter was shorter but I will make up for it! Comment if you wanna see lemon/smut later in the story, coz idk some people don't like that shit. Anyway, good morning good afternoon good evening and goodnight!