Chapter 12

It was a calm Sunday as the boys huddled around the stone altar, awaiting silently. The last thing they had to hold onto was hope. They all had been laying quietly when a trampling sound woke them from their somber hazes. Slowly did it approach and as it did the sounds became clear to be the sound of horse feet pounding against the soft ground. The boys began to stand to their feet trying to find the source of the sound which was soon presented to them as a sparkling carriage came into view. It shone a vibrant white with gold details wrapping around the carriage like vines. The wheels lined with gold carrying upon them the sturdy work of moving art. The hole carriage wreaked of wealth. All the brothers were on their feet as the carriage came to a stop in front of them, trampling some wild flowers in the process. As the brother prepared to tell off who ever stepped out of that carriage for disturbing their quiet sanctuary and place of mourning, they were silenced when a lazy eyed man stepped out with a crown present on his head. He wore a white cape with gold lining and buttons matching his white trousers. No no-- if they thought the carriage wreaked of wealth than this guy bathed in it everyday.the brothers stood shocked as the man looked at the boys in front of him eyeing them each with nothing but boredom in his eyes before he spoke. " I am prince Atsushi, I am on a quest to find a lost princess, (y/n) I think her name was...." the brothers immediately tensed up. He was prince. she was a princess. A missing princess under an evil curse.They knew how the stories went. They knew the only possible outcome of this situation. The brothers all stalled in their response to the prince, unsure what to say. As they silently begged one another to think of something Atsushi's gaze wandered across the small opening when his eyes landed upon the stone altar. And to his surprise a beautiful girl lay asleep on top. Proudly stepping down from his carriage, the prince walked with confidence past the befuddled boys and towards the beautiful girl. Her hair shone a brilliant (h/c), her skin a beautiful shade of (s/c) & her frame was just too perfect. The young lady matched the description of the princess perfectly! Atsushi didn't turn away from the princess as the Choromatsu helplessly explained the situation to the prince. "S-she's under a some kind of sleeping curse... We don't know how to wake her..." Todomatsu was quick to butt in with a annoyed yet slightly panicked voice. " yeah! She's asleep but she's safe here, so you should be on your way to find another princess. Ta-ta!" Atsushi moved his head slightly up to face the brothers without moving from his spot and gave a sly grin. "Oh? Haven't you heard?" All the brothers faces paled. Oh no, this couldn't be good. " it's just a sleeping curse so, a true love's kiss could cure her shouldn't it?" Frozen in their spots They all screamed in their minds. Was it even okay to let him do something like this? But he was a prince... Most likely (y/n)'s Prince Charming... They held their breath perfect stillness as prince Atsushi leaned down towards princess (y/n).

"FUCK THIS!!!"

With the battle cry of six voices echoing through the whole forest so do did a profound slam as each brothers foot/fist made contact with the prince's body. Surrounded by a dark aura that could put the most evil, fearsome beast to shame the brothers began their fight, kicking and Screaming profanities at the prince. Screw the fact that they were neets! Screw the fact that they were unworthy! They loved (y/n) with all their beating hearts and they were going to fight for her with all they got! And like hell were they gonna let a creep like this lay his hands on her while she was unconscious! That was just screwed up!

As they hollered and howled at the now beaten man at Their feet they didn't take notice at all to the stifled yawn that came from just next to them until a sleepy giggle broke their focus. "He he he... Hahahahaha! I can't be asleep for two minutes without you goofs getting into a fight can I?" as the brothers turned around all there eyes glistened with joy as they saw her. A sleepy eyed girl with pink cheeks rubbing her eyes and stifling a yawn. Go0d she was cute. They all huddled around her wrapping their arms around her each saying praise or squealing with delight. The girl a little confused, happily accepted the hug wrapping her own arms around the boys. It wasn't until Choromatsu spoke up that they released the drowsy girl from their grasp. "What woke you up?!" (y/n) still very confused answered honestly. "Oh? Well I heard you all having fun, so I couldn't miss out having a good time with you all!" They all froze looking at the princess in disbelief... IT WAS THAT SIMPLE?!?! Before they could all beat Choromatsu for not being able to figure out such a simple answer (y/n) spoke up again.
"...You know... I couldn't possible let myself go on without having as much fun as possible with you while I can..." (y/n) looked up at the boys before giving them a wide grin and continued "you make me my heart so happy, I love you all so much!" With that the boys faces became red. Each one quickly got in line from oldest to oldest and began to shout.
"(y/n)! I love you!" Shouted Osomatsu. His cheeks matching that of his favorite color
"I love you my sweet princess!" Karamatsu's voice cracked a bit but still tried to keep on his cool persona
" I am in l-love with you (y/n)!" Squeaked out Choromatsu
"I love you..." Ichimatsu mumbled but his red face made up for any lack of enthusiasm.
"(Y/N)!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Jyushimatsu yelled as if hoping the whole world could hear.
" I love you too!! You're the cutest!" Todomatsu tried to add a cute wink at the end but his nervousness was very present.

All with wet eyes you embraced each other once more happily laughing and joking. As it should be.

All the cheering was able to cover up the helpless cries of Atsushi.