5: A Puppies Interrogation

After getting back to the tower last night is was already petty late and with all these catastrophes going through my mind sleep was apparently not an option. So I'm already awake when I hear a soft knock on the door. I open it up to see Camila in a red tie dye Maxi dress this time, with red matching eyeshadow. She smiles before handing me a neatly folded pile of clothes.

"Are these for me?" She nods excited.

"Of course, there black jeans and nice blue dairy queen hoodie. I saw yesterday you wear these things and everyone likes ice cream so-"

"T-thank you." I mutter very surprised that she remembered what I was wearing.

"You change and come to kitchen, there is nice breakfast for you." With that she waddles back down the hall. I rush to the bathroom and throw on the new clothes along with some gauze and my new bandage. Slipping out of the door and quietly closing it behind, I make my way down the hall and into the kitchen. Instantly I smell bacon and spices which leads me to the bar where a small breakfast burrito is waiting on a plate. A woman is zipping around the kitchen her long brown hair flying in all directions. She must've been the woman from the room last night. When she notices I've come in she gives a large smile and pats on the counter next to the plate making me jump.

"Eat up." She commands in a russian accent before turning to the skillet on the stove and mixing the beef around. I look around the room and seeing no Tony, Barton or Romanoff I hestainly sit in the stool and stare at the burrito. It looks and smells delicious and I can't remember the last time I've had a warm meal. Still I have to remember these people aren't my friends or my neighbors they're still out to get me which means trusting them is not the best idea.

"It's not poisoned." She adds not taking her attention off the cooking burrito.

"I didn't-"

"But you thought it." This time she turns towards me and I get to really study her. She wearing a flowing maroon dress and black leggings and her eyes are a strange and almost red which makes my heart skip a beat.

"You're the mind reader." I realize she must be the one Banner told me about.

"More or less." She shrugs folding another perfect burrito with her nimble hands.

"Well which is it, more or less?" She laughs a sweet laugh that fills the whole room and makes the magazines in front of me shift.

"I can read just small things like what you really think of my breakfast but nothing more. With you I ..." She pauses her face falling.

"What?"

"That's-that's odd I can't seem to read you anymore." She places the burrito in front of the stool beside me watching me strangely. The stone on my wrist tingles and I look away from her to flick my bandage under the bar. Thankfully someone else comes from the hall ending our awkward silence. Beside me I'm surprised to see a man in a regular sweater and jeans. He may dress normal but he looks like a geometric house decoration with his skin in all different colors in odd patterns. He sits next to me picking up his burrito and taking a large bite. She watches intently as he sets the burrito down taking in the flavor.

"Excellent as always Wanda." His voice seems so familiar but I shrug it off as a weird, definitely weird, coincidence. The woman smiles larger than ever turing back to the stove. The man also smiles taking more bites of his breakfast. I look between them suspiciously, there was something going on but what? I don't have much time to think about it before Tony walk out of the elevator followed by a woman in a white business suit. She smiles at both of them and the her eyes fall on me. Her strawberry blonde hair is up in a large bun and she watches me with almost the same fierce blue eyes the Agent had. Tony walks past her picking two burritos and having a small conversation with Wanda his back, of course, turned to me.