Teaser

"Just track him down, talk to him. No big scenes, which I know you prefer, no casualties, just get him alone, read the terrain a little bit." Strange clarifies allowing Echo to think about the mission. She was correct in the huge differences between Momentum Labs and Strange's tactics but this plan could work just as well she supposes.

"Who is he?"

"He arrived on Earth after the Visionary Battle." Strange explains rummaging through a file and pulling out blurry photos.

"Visionary battle?" Echo questions as he hands her the images along with a file full of old SHEILD data pages.

"It was a battle in Wakanda where some of Thanos accomplices came after Vision and the mind stone."

Echo nods still entranced in the pictures. They were of a mildly tall man dressed in a red leather trench coat with a large black belt. In most of the photos he was shooting blaster guns wearing a metal face mask with red eyes. But one fateful picture shows the man wearing regular jeans and a grey shirt showing his messy brown hair and scruffy face.

"Is he dangerous?"

"Potentially."  

Echo smirks, anyone is potentially dangerous but studying his weapons and stance she decides he just looks, sloppy. He has fairly large arms telling her his guns and hand combat were his main attack strategies but she could see blurry figures behind him in almost every picture. The man alone would be easy enough but if he had a team, that would complicate things.

"Seems mediocre, relies on weapons, probably not any good without his toys. But those figures behind him, if its a team, a good one, we might have to change the plan."

"Change it how?" Strange asks taking the photos back and studying the background as well. Echo muscles tense, this situation was beginning to feel a little too familiar. It felt like a rundown at Momentum and with her changes it was about to play out like one of their missions as well.

"Approaching, if you want him alone you'll have to deal with his team and if he refuses his team will back him up and, well, at that point I would add some changes."

"And what would you add?" He asks cautiously, becoming suspicious.

"Casualties."