Epilogue

I used to want to be a hero. Until I realized I already was. I fought for myself and stood up for what I believed in and did that make me a bitch, oh yeah. Did I hurt my friends, most definitely. But in the end we're all just trying to be ok, just trying to be whole. And you can't blame anyone for trying to be happy. Even if they leave, even if you did nothing wrong and even if it leaves them empty for a long time. We're all just little humans sitting in a big universe trying to feel ok. I regret a lot of things, the lying, the stealing but I never regret pursuing my happiness. I never regret finding out who I am because falling apart just helps you fall back together. Because maybe you have to undo everything that isn't you so you can be who you were meant to be, so you can be happy. And it'll be painful and sad but also fun and crazy. Maybe you have to go through junk mail, fly on a plane, climb a mountain, or blow up a library to undo all the stuff you thought defined you. Maybe you have to learn to see everything like you're seeing it for the first time because its life and its new and exciting and scary and messy. And maybe you're just you but then one day you realize , maybe I'm not just a student or just a kid or just a dropout or just a goodbye or just a mistake. Because its life and you can be happy and you can make friends and you can leave and because we're so much more than just a someone. We're a team, we're an idea, we're a force and we can be happy and messy because hey, we're a little more than just anything.