17: It's Gonna Be May

"Say it Barton, say it." I demand raising an eyebrow, daring him to disobey. He sighs his clenched fists matching his stern face.

"You sunk my battleship." I laugh clapping my hands as he moves one of the little toy ships to the side. With no luck on our magic box Barton and Romanoff had suggested training, wanting me to be ready next time Abbott showed himself. I had agreed but already had planned a skillful loophole. Technically strategy is a good training exercise and battleship is very full of strategy. My loophole had sprung up a full fledged game night, apparently it was the first one here ever, which was just sad.

"Fine you win at battleship again." Barton says rolling his eyes and taking a long sip of his smoothie, courtesy of Wanda. Ever since Blackburn gave me the little tip I've done everything I can to avoid her. Another perk of game night, everyone's in the same room so if she plans to murder me I've got witnesses.

"This Uno is quite frustrating." Barton and I turn to Vision to see gripping his hand of cards scanning over Maximoff, Romanoff and Stark who are playing against him. Barton shakes his head and I can't help but chuckle.

"Just wait until Monopoly." I smirk making them all groan except Vision who is still sucked into the game. Romanoff used my distraction to throw down a plus four wild.

"Uno." She smirks making Vision grumble.

"I fold." Tony sighs throwing down his cards and stretching. "Me and Mr.Green should head back to the lab and check up on a special someone's results." He throws me a smile but I roll my eyes walking over to where he is.

"Aren't I lucky." I say sarcastically as he reaches out his hand for me to help him up.

"Cmon I'm old help me." He waves his hand around and I give in grabbing his wrist with the stone hand knowing it's safety tucked in my jacket. The moment my fingers brush his wrist the world turns black and he crumbles apart into the darkness. I whip around but the entire living room is now just empty space.

"Guys? What's happening?" I yell but my voice just keeps going like the darkness never ends. I take a few steps forward to find water instead of ground. I hear a whimper behind me turn to see the avengers standing on what looks like a large asteroid.

"Ok, seriously what the hell's going on?" I ask walking towards Romanoff but when I try to touch her my hands glides right through her shoulder, like I'm not even there. I look at my hand and gasp seeing I'm like an orange ghost. I immediately think I've been sucked into the soul stone but that didn't make any sense. I've touched it before and haven't been sucked in why is this different? I scan the other faces seeing Steve, Sam and Bucky are also standing there looking forward almost like robots. I wave my hand in front of them getting no response. I turn and stand next to the group and right where their looking is Tony Stark without his iron man suit.

"Stark?" I ask approaching him slowly. Then everything happens at super speed. Chain come out of nowhere and wrap around Tony's ankles pulling him to the ground.

I start to run over but the entire team behind me starts screaming.

"Tony come on we need you." Barton yells.

"You're a hero, you deserve to be here." Rogers says smiling while holding out his hand. I look back to Tony who now has chains around his neck and wrists pulling him backwards as he kicks his legs trying to get to them. Behind him figures appear and they begin to pull on the chains.

"Stop! Stop it!" I scream trying to hit one of the men with a chain but I'm still just a ghost to them.

"We could've done this together Tony. Your weapons were revolutionary but you killed me. You killed your future." The old man calls out to Tony pulling his right foot out from under him. Next to the man stands a weird alien but not like Thanos. This was was smaller and skinnier and has golden armor on. I begin to fit the pieces together the man knew Tony and this alien must have some connection to Tony as well. I hear a whimper from Stark and see he's being dragged back by the chain on his neck. I follow the line to see whose tugging on it and find Tony Stark himself. He's in dirty over-all's and has oil and dirt smeared on his face. I rush over and try to grab the chin form him but no it's no use.