Chapter 1

''You cut deep, babe, but you don't see
You don't care, you don't bleed
You blow my mind like dynamite'' 

The music's beat pounded in the tiny ear pods that Midoriya Izuku was wearing. After seeing that amazing crew the other day doing that amazing performance right where he is now standing - He simply couldn't stop the urge  to dance. 

''How did the steps go again?'' He thought to himself as he closed his eyes and tried to follow the quick beat while redoing some of the steps he remembered, while putting in some of his own steps. He wasn't able to find the song the crew danced to the other day but he just used one of his own songs on his playlist that had a similar rhythm. At first he was very cautious about dancing in public but as the song progressed and pulled him deeper in to his bubble he got more fiery and the moves became more dynamic. He had closed the outside world completely and wasn't aware that he was now dancing down the streets and in to the park. People were of course looking strangely but also amazed. Cause Midoriya wasn't a bad dancer. He had charisma and moved so smoothly. Which of course was only a given when he is a student at the UA dance academy. Japans biggest and highest rated dance academy.  Some people even filmed Midoriya, because they simple couldn't take their eyes of off him and didn't want the little perfomance to end. 

Before Midoriya knew it the song ended and his little bubble broke. But he felt more at ease, now that he had been dancing. He opened his eyes and took the ear pods out and was about to turn around and head back home. But he walked in to something. Weird? He didn't remember there was a tree there when he first came. But it wasn't a tree. He saw a pair of white sneakers and some worn out sweatpants. Did he walk in to someone?

''I am so sorry. I didn't see where I was going'' Midoriya was ashamed of his absentness that he couldn't look the person in the eye. It happened way too often when he was dancing. His dancing instructor Shoto Todoroki is still struggling to keep him focused in his private lessons. 

''Oi, you should learn to look where you are going. Idiot'' A sharp and deep voice came from the person he walked into. It sounded really pissed. 

''Yes, yes. I should. I am very sorry sir.'' Midoriya finally got the courage to look up and was shook when he saw who he had bumped in to. It was him. From that crew he saw yesterday. He was easy to recognize because of his long, spiky, blond hair that poked out of his snapback but also  because of his red eyes. The red eyes that looked like something from a wild beast. They looked so hungry when Midoriya saw him dance the other day. As if dancing was his way of controlling his hunger for more. 

''Oh, it's you. The little stalker from the crowd. So you do know how to move huh?'' The street performer glanced down at Midoriya with a smirk on his face. He was somewhat surprised to see Midoriya. He knew he was a dancer that went to UA, but he would never have thought that he danced this freely and with attitude as well. Midoriya took his ear pods out and looked flustered up at the dancer. 

''I am not a.. Uh. I just think you're a really good dancer'' He mumbled all nervously. Midoriya didn't like being called a stalker. Mostly because it was somewhat true and wouldn't admit it. He had seen this on his street many times and had figured out that he lived there as well. 

''Damn straight I am. And you're a pussy dancing at the UA dance academy aren't ya? I thought you only learned pirouettes there.'' The dancer had gotten a more hostile attitude towards Midoriya and seemed suddenly less interested in Midoriya's admiration. 

''We don't just make 'pirouettes'! I mean.. We do but..''

''Would you just shut up already? I can tell from your face that you're lying. I would never join a school like your nerdy ass academy'' The street performer had interrupted Midoriya before he could even finish his sentence.