Chapter 10

** Authors note ** I edited the ending of chapter 1 ''Could I at least know your name?''. It's not much big of a difference. It's just because I came across an old post of Kinnme's that I hadn't seen before and realised it was a sequel to the art I used for the first chapter. You might experience me changing the story's chapters more often when Kinnme reveals more of the plot. I try to follow and respect her story as much as I can. But be aware that a lot of it is head cannon as well - since I don't have a lot to go on just yet. So changes in the already published chapters may appear. I apologise in advance. But thank you so much for the support!!

Walking up to the apartment, Midoriya finally gets home. He has been at the convenient store to grab some things for dinner. After closing the front door behind him, he steps out of his shoes and takes off his coat.

''Mom I am home. Sorry for being late, I went to the store to pick up the stuff you wan....'' 

Midoriya walks in to the livingroom, where he heard the tv was on. But as soon as he stepped in he stopped right up in the doorway. What was he doing here? 

''My baby boy is back!'' Izuku's mom welcomed him with a big bright smile like Izuku would do. 

''Izuku! Long time no see. Look at you! All grown up eh?'' Mitsuki Bakugo, Katsuki's mother, sat on the couch next to Izuku's mom and looked right at him. Katsuki sat casually on the chair next to the couch with his legs resting on the arm rest. Izuku heard some more noises from the tv and looked at that direction. He then realized that they were watching old home videos of him as a child. 

''Ah, H-hello Mitsuki-san.. Hi Kacchan..'' Midoriya could feel the heat spreading out to his cheeks and didn't really know what to do with himself. ''So that's what he meant with 'see you later' '' Midoriya thought to himself and turned even more red. 

''Well then. Now that my precious boy is home, what do you think about we start getting some dinner?'' Izuku's mom, Inko, got up on her feet and went in to the kitchen. 

''Oh let me help you with that Inko'' Mitsuki Bakugo left the livingroom as well to help out Inko Midoriya in the kitchen. That left Izuku Midoriya alone in the livingroom with Katsuki Bakugo. Katsuki didn't move from his spot in the chair, but he did stare Izuku right in his eyes even - though they were in each their end of the livingroom. The noises from the home videos on the tv was only an echo at this point. All Izuku could focus on was his eye contact with Katsuki. Katsuki opened his mouth to say something but before he could say or do anything his mom came in the livingroom. 

''Katsuki. Get your ass in here and put some plates on the table'' Mitsuki stood in the doorway to the kitchen and looked sternly at her son. Katsuki closed his eyes and sighed loudly before he got up on his feet. 

''Whatever.. I'm coming'' He answered slightly tired and annoyed. 

The whole time they had dinner together, was mostly Inko Midoriya and Mitsuki Bakugo talking about old times and about Bakugo and Izuku's childhood. Sometimes Mitsuki would ask Izuku about his studies at UA and the same goes with Inko asking Katsuki. But in reality both Bakugo and Izuku were the most quiet ones and they were pretty satisfied with not being included in their mother's conversations. When they finally had finished dinner, Inko Midoriya had pulled out her photo album of Izuku's childhood. 

''Izuku-kun looks so cute! He was around the same age as my Katsuki, when he started walking'' Mitsuki exclaimed with a bright smile. Both Mitsuki and Inko were flipping through the pictures with big smiles on their faces.

''Oh that picture! I used to dance with my Izu-boy to this really good song''. Inko Midoriya had her chin in her hand and looked as if she were dreaming back to the good old times. Midoriya who was carrying out the dishes turned red of embarrassment and tried to laugh it off. But a sudden exhaustion caught him of guard so he caved under the weight from all the dishes he was carrying. Katsuki was quick on his feet and catched a plate that were about to fall.