Chapter 8

In the center of UA dance academy there's a courtyard surrounded by diffrent school buildings, trees and wired fences. And right there in the courtyard, hours after classes ended, Shoto Todoroki approached Midoriya, Uraraka and Lida along with a black haired girl. 

''Guy's I would like you to meet Asui. Tsuyu Asui. She's a new recruit for our crew'' Todoroki moves a little to the side so Asui could say hello to the others. They all welcomed her with a big smile and thanked her for coming. 

''Now. I wanna see those moves Asui! Show us what you got'' Uraraka said with a lots of enthusiasm and gave Asui a soft nudge on her side with her elbow. Asui nodded and repaid Uraraka's smile with an even bigger one. A little further away from the school premises, on the other side of the wired fences, the BakuCrew were warming up for a new street perfomance. 

''Hey Kacchan. I think that's the cute, green haired dude from the other day over there'' Mina Ashido were in the middle of stretching out her leg while Kacchan was practicing some different headstands. 

''Hah?'' Katsuki fell to the ground and looked at the same direction as Ashido. 

Back at Todoroki's group, they had started the music so Asui could show off her dancing skills. The music came from a small boombox connected to Midoriya's ipod. While Asui danced her heart out they all watched her carefully and were impressed by the way she moved. 

''She usually dance by herself and not many people here at UA likes the way she talks. Other students call her froppy, but you can say it's appropriate for her free style'' Shoto Todoroki explained how she got in to UA and how he had witnessed her audition piece for the school's entrance exam. Midoriya on the other hand was mesmerised by Asui's moves. She could do some insane jumps and she was really flexible too.

Next one to dance was Uraraka. Shoto Todoroki was again the one to explain who Uraraka was so Asui could get to know each crew member better . 

''They call her zero gravity. But I guess you can already see why''. This wasn't the first time Midoriya saw Uraraka dance. But he's amazed every time he sees her dancing. Amazed about how well she could carry out her body. It's the she makes her body look so weightless whenever she does pirouettes, jumps or any other dynamic moves. Which led to her reputation for having zero gravity. It almost looked like she could stop in mid air. 

''Oh! Does Midoriya have a crew too?'' Ashido asked Katsuki. Both of them and Kirishima had stopped their warm up to observe the new crew on the UA school grounds. 

''Tch.. No he doesn't have a crew. He's just a fucking student from that school full of losers'' Bakugo felt the annoyance when he saw how Midoriya and Todoroki sat close to each other watching the other students dance. Before he knew his annoyances had reached the palm of his hand crushing his water bottle. 

''So are you'' Ashido mumbled for herself. 

''Ehhh.. I told you we should have let him join our crew. He is really good'' Kirishima had joined in on their conversation and observed Midoriya as he got up on his feet and gave Uraraka a high five. It was now Midoriya's turn to dance. Shoto changed the song to the one for his exam choreography. It didn't take long for Midoriya to get in to the beat and try out his new freestyle. Uraraka stood even in the background cheering for him. 

''Well would you look at him go! He looks like he is having fun dancing and he isn't half bad either!''

''That's right. He always gives this big smile when he dances!'' Kirishima commented and remembered back to when he first saw him dance in public and again when he danced with Bakugo at their studio. Kirishima and Ashido couldn't help but smile too when watching Midoriya dance. But Bakugo had the opposite effect from watching Midoriya and his friends. His annoyance had only grown bigger, which led him to crush his water bottle so severe that the lid popped out, splashing water everywhere.