Chapter 4

After a short walk they finally arrived at a closed off neighbourhood. Definitely a part of the more poor area. 

''Our studio is up there'' Denki said as he approached Midoriya from behind and pointing up at the brick building they were standing in front of. Midoriya had admired Kacchan from behind when he pulled down the fire-escape ladder but came back to reality when Denki talked to him. 

''Your studio?'' Midoriya asked confused. That's odd. He had always had this imagination that street dancers rehearsed anywhere but in a studio. Like... On the streets?

''Yeah. My father owns this little place for storage and said we could use it. But we had to clean it up ourselves'' This time it was Eijiro who were talking while Denki climbed up the ladder. 

''Then why are you using the fire escape to get in? Isn't there a front door?'' Midoriya asked, still confused. Eijiro looked up to make sure Kacchan couldn't hear him.

''Yeah you see. We did have a key but Bakugo sort of lost it'' Kirishima laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. 

''I DID NOT LOSE YOUR DAMN KEY! FUCKING MORON. YOU GUYS MISPLACED IT'' Kacchan popped his head out of the window and threw his sneaker down. He hit Kirishima right in the face, when both him and Midoriya looked up. 

''AND BRING BACK MY SHOE DAMMIT!'' He yelled before he went back in. Both Midoriya and Kirishima looked at each other with slight nervousness. 

After climbing up the fire escape and getting inside through the window Midoriya met a small storage room with moving boxes packed on top of each other in the far end of the room and a worn out couch in front of those boxes. On the other side of the room there were 4 big mirrors leaning against the wall. At UA all the studios had a full wall mirror plastered to the walls. These mirrors at the crew's studio were like full body mirrors from ikea that were meant to be hung up. 

''So what do you think of our hang out spot?'' Kirishima asked all excitedly and clearly proud of his crib. Midoriya took a 360 degree turn to see the full room. There were a big and old stereo setup in the right corner which were connected to some speakers in each corner of the room. There were even a mini fridge next to the couch and a stack of magazines on the floor. 

''It's so cool! And it's you very own?'' Midoriya's eyes were almost sparkling. To own their own studio like this and meet up whenever they wanted to dance was so cool! They are like real pros already! 

''It sure is'' Denki said just as proud as Eijiro. They gave each other a fist bump and looked happy at Kacchan who didn't show any expression.

''Oi. Are we going to dance or what shit heads!'' He asked, suddenly back from his thoughts. Kirishima and Kaminari both said yes and went to turn on the stereo. 

''What about you start first Midoriya? And then Kacchan can just jump in whenever?'' Kaminari asked while Denki were removing dust from a CD on the sleeve of his hoodie

''Please. Call me Izuku. And uhh sure. That sounds fine'' Even though it was fine, Midoriya couldn't help but feel a bit anxious. He was going to dance in front of these dancers who most definitely have had more experience and practice than him. He tried to shake his nervousness off and stood in position on the floor. Kirishima and Kaminari threw themselves over the couch while Katsuki stood leaned up against the wall. That's when the music started

The song had an appealing intro and the tempo was short and fast. Midoriya were stiff at first and didn't really know where to start so he just tried out some steps from his choreography but the beat was all wrong. ''Ugh, this is so frustrating'' Midoriya thought to himself. Not even at his UA audition did this happen. Why are he all of a sudden so out of place and awkward. Dancing was his way of communicating and now it's like he's mute and can't get a word out.