Chapter: 7

"Fucking great." I huffed as I spilt my bottle of water on myself. "Today can go to fucking hell." I said to myself for about the 80th time today. Today has been the worst day of school and I just want it to be over with.

It's Thursday and it just needed to be the weekend. Hell, I just want today to be over. Period.

Everything today, has gone wrong. I dropped my plate of food at lunch, so I didn't eat. I forgot my damn English book at home, I spilt paint all over the art table and it got on my pants too, I've dropped my phone about 3 times and it hasn't broke, thank god. I just spilt my bottle of water all over my shirt, and I still have to go to work. What else could possible go wrong?

I squatted down and picked up my bottle of water. I groaned and threw it in the bottom of my locker. Thank god it was the end of the day. Today just needs to be over with. I'm in a shit mood and I just wanna go home.

"Hey Ray, you alright?" A voice said. I looked up.

"Hey Alicia." I stood back up. "And not really, just a really shitty day today." I tried to dry my shirt off with my sweatshirt that was in my locker, but it didn't help.

"I was going to ask you, would you want me to take your shift tonight at the diner? I know you work everyday after school, I didn't know if you'd like a day off at all." She asked.

"You know, that would be amazing Alicia. I've literally had the shittest day ever and it'd mean a lot. Thank you." I said, putting on a small smile.

"You're welcome." She smiled back. "I better head to work then. I hope your day and night gets better." She placed her hand on my shoulder before walking away.

Atleast one good thing happened today.

I turned back to my locker. I grabbed my purse. I went to put my notebook back on the top shelf of my locker. When I did, I didn't succeed. I dropped it on the floor. "Agh!" I screamed quietly to myself in agony. I was so fucking done with today.

"You alright there slick?" Lexis voice laughed.

"No. I'm in a fucking shit mood." I snapped as I grabbed my notebook and threw it on the top shelf of my locker. I slammed my locker shut.

"Jeez, someone need a tampon?" Lexi said and I sent her a glare.

"No I don't need a fucking tampon." I snapped. "Today has just been fucking shit."

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's fine. I just need to get out of here." I said as I watched people leaving school as the final bell rang.

"C'mon, let's go." Lexi said. I nodded in agreement. Her and I started walking down the hallway to go out the doors.

As we were closer to the door, there was a group of guys standing near the door. The group I've always hated. They were jerks and they would hate on Ethan and Grayson.

And today, I was not in the mood for this group. If they seriously say something to me, I will literally break someone's neck.

"Hey Rayna!" Nick's voice irked me.

"Just keep walking." Lexi linked her arm through mine. We started walking past the group of guys.

"Hey Rayna, you still friends with those dumbasses?" Nick was now by my side, walking next to me as we went out the door.

"Fuck off Nick." I hissed as I tried my best to ignore him.

"Touchy are we today?" He chuckled. He swung around and stood in front of me. "So, are you? I heard they're back in town."