Chapter: 10

*GRADUATION DAY*

"You almost done with your makeup?" Lexi asked, looking at me through the mirror.

"Yeah, just gotta put my mascara on and my highlighter." I said as I went to grab my most favorite and most blinding highlighter. "Where the hell is it?" I dug through my makeup container.

"What are you looking for?" Lexi asked.

"My damn highlighter!" I freaked. I literally dumped everything out of my makeup container. It wasn't in there.

"You have plenty of others!" Lexi laughed. "Use this one." She grabbed my golden highlighter that I have.

"No, that's not the one I want!" I said in frustration. "Where the fuck is it!?"

Lexi started laughing and I just looked at her, confused. Why is she laughing?

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Go ask E and Gray." She laughed. I furrowed my brows, confused.

Why would I ask them where my highlighter is?

"Ugh." I huffed, walking past Lexi. I went dwn the hallway and to my room, where the two idiots were. When I walked in, Grayson was sitting on my bed and Ethan as laying across the foot of my bed, with something in his hands.

"You look frustrated." Grayson looked up at me for his phone.

"Yeah, where the hell is my highlighter?" I asked, annoyed. I needed to finish getting ready for graduation this evening and I wasn't up for their shenanigans right now.

"This?" Ethan asked and he tossed me something.

"No!" I groaned as I looked at the pink highlighter marker. I threw it across the room, crossing my arms over my chest. "Can you give it to me please? I need to finish getting ready. I can't be late for graduation."

"We don't know what you're talking about, Ray." Grayson smirked.

"Yeah, I'm lost." Ethan smiled.

"You guys!" I groaned. "Will you please!"

"Oh, you mean this highlighter?" Grayson held up my big pan of rose gold highlighter.

"Yes, now give it." I stated, holding my hand out.

"Here ya go." Grayson started handing me it, but he soon yanked his hand away.

"Grayson Bailey!" I yelled, getting very annoyed.

"Yes?" He smiled up at me.

"Give it!"

"You'll have to catch me first." He shot off my bed and ran around my room.

"You fucking serious!?" I snapped as he ran out of my room.

"Better catch him before we have to leave." Ethan said. I hit him over the head and took off after Grayson.

"Gray!" I got out to the hallway. He was standing at the end of the hallway, smirking at me.

"Want it? Gotta come and get it." He smirked. I didn't even blink. I took off full speed. Grayson soon bolted downstairs, having me hot on his trail.

"Grayson! Give it back!" I got to the bottom of the stairs and ran after him, into the kitchen.

"You can't catch me Ray!" He howled with laughter as he ran around the island. He stopped running at one end and I was at the other.

"Give it please? I need to leave in less than half an hour. Can I finish getting ready Gray?" I asked nicely.

"Don't you get the pint of the game Ray? You have to catch me." He smirked again and ran out of the kitchen.