Chapter: 19

Rayna's POV

"Rayna!" Lexis voice hollered.

"In here!" I hollered back from the kitchen. I was making myself some popcorn since Gray and I were going to watch a movie.

"Come here!" She grabbed my arm from me, making me spill popcorn to the floor. I threw the popcorn on the island and she drug me upstairs.

We got to my room. She shoved me inside, hurried and hurried in. "What?" I asked once Lexi shut the door behind her.

"I wanted to talk. We didn't talk about your date last night and I wanted to talk about mine." She said, a smile was tugging at her lips.

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile. "C'mon." I sat on my bed. She sighed and sat down in front of me. "So, how was your night?!" I was so intrigued to hear how her night went. She's me best friend so why wouldn't I be?

"Ry.." She trailed off, smiling widely. She grabbed her hands in mine. "It was so amazing. We had the best time ever."

"I'm so happy for you Lexi. I'm so happy you finally like someone." I smiled at my best friend.

"Ethan and I are a lot alike. I started to like him a while ago. Tonight was amazing. I won him a stuffed turtle."

"Awe!" I gushed, making me smile even more.

"Then we went on some rides, and went to play more games. He tried to win me a stuffed bear but he kept failing. He gave up and before we left again, he still didn't get me the bear. Well, the man that was at the game stand, he gave the bear for Ethan because he tried so many times to win it for me." She explained.

"Awe! That's adorable!" I squealed of happiness. My heart was filled to the max right now with cuteness.

"And to end the night, we went on the ferris wheel and he kissed me!" Lexi squealed.

"What?! Woo! Yay!" I squealed along with my best friend. "I'm so happy for you Lexi!" I reached over and hugged her.

"I know, I'm honestly so happy. It was the best night I've had in a long time."

"Gahh, I'm so happy for you! This is so exciting, we each get a twin." I laughed.

Lexi laughed. "Yeah, we do. But anyway, how was your date with Gray last night?"

"It was perfect. We took the fourwheeler to a field and he had a whole picnic set up and it was just perfect. After we ate, we watched the sun set and hustv looked up at the stars all night. It was just perfect." I explained, my heart feeling full from thinking about last night.

"Awe, that's adorable!" Lexi smiled wide. "I'm so happy you and Grayson finally worked out. I know how long you've actually liked him. I'm just so happy to see you finally happy and smiling."

"Thank you Lexi. It feels so amazing honestly."I smiled.

"Babe?" Gray's voice said from the other side of my door as he knocked.

"You can come in." I said. The doorknob jiggled and it opened.

"There you are. I saw there was popcorn spilt and you weren't there anymore." He chuckled. "What are you girls doing?"

"Just having girl talk." I smiled over to him.

"Are you and E joining in on our movie night?" Gray asked.

"Well duh!" Lexi said. "Can I borrow clothes Ray?"

"Of course." I smiled. "I'll let you get changed and I'll meet you downstairs." Lexi nodded. I got up off my bed and left the room with Grayson.

"What girl talk?" Grayson asked as we went down the stairs.

"She had to tell me about her and E's date, duh." I said. Gray and I went back into the kitchen to find E eating our popcorn.

"Hey guys." He said as he shoved popcorn in his mouth.

"Hey, E. You guys have fun tonight?" I asked as I went to the microwave to make more popcorn.

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun." He said. I turned back around to face him.

"Well good. I'm glad." I smiled at him.

"What are we gonna do tonight? And please, not a movie night. I wanna just have fun tonight." Ethan said. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Lexi.

"I don't care, we were gonna but we don't have too." I said as my popcorn finished in the microwave. I grabbed a bowl and dumped it in. "Mom's working late tonight. She probably won't be home til around 11 anyway so we can do whatever we want."

I watched Lexi walk into the living room. She had a pair of my leggings and a tank top on.

"I've got it covered!" Lexi hollered from the living room. I soon heard music start to play in there and continue to get louder.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she came back into the kitchen.

"Playing music like we always did when we didn't know what to do. We would blare it throughout the house and we would dance until we couldn't dance anymore. Now c'mon." Lexi walked over and grabbed my arm. I shoved some popcorn in my mouth before she drug me into the living room.

"I'm even going to play our song." Lexi stated and she soon played Sorry Not Sorry.

"Now I have to dance." I laughed as the music started. We sang along to the words and right when the chorus came on, Lexi and I danced our nomad dance we did to it. Lexi flipped off Ethan  I glanced over to the boys and they each had their phones out either recording us or taking pictures. Probably on snapchat or Instagram. One or the other.

I didn't care. I danced with Lexi, no even paying attention to the boys recording us. I could care less.

When the second chorus came around I felt Grayson wrap an arm around my waist. I looked over to my right and he was on snapchat recording us. I smiled at the camera before kissing his cheek. I felt him smile as I kissed him.

I looked over to Lexi and Ethan and Lexi was trying to teach Ethan a dance move. I don't know what she was trying to teach him but it was funny. Ethan and dancing did not go together very well. But that's okay. He has fun and that's all we ever need to do in life. Is to have fun and not care about what people think about you.