Chapter: 15

"It feels good to be home." I yawned once we pulled into the driveway.

"I don't wanna drive home." Lexi yawned. "But I miss my bed."

"It's always nice coming back." Ethan said.

We were now home from California. We were there for about a full week and let me tell you, it was amazing. We did so many things while we were there. We went to the beach multiple days, went to Disneyland one day, went shopping and such.

But it felt good to be back home. I missed mom and I missed the house. Hell, I missed my own bed.

Cameron parked the car in my driveway. "We'll walk back home, Cam." Grayson said to her.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Thank you for getting us Cameron!" Lexi and I said in unison as we got out of the car.

"You're welcome!" She chimed. We opened the back of the car and got mine and Lexi's things out. Once we did, Ethan shut it. We got out of the way and Cameron backed out of the driveway.

We went to Lexi's car and she put her things in. "I'm gonna come in first. I gotta piss." Lexi stated.

"Okay." I laughed. "This was such a fun trip. I'm gonna wanna go back with you boys again."

"Yeah, it was hella fun." Lexi said. We started walking up to the steps of my house.

"Well I'm glad you girls had fun." Ethan said. "This is the most fun I've had in a long time."

"Same here. It was a blast." Grayson piped in.

"I'm fucking whooped." I yawned. "I look like shit. I cannot wait to take a shower."

"Oh shut up, you do not. You look fine." Grayson chuckled.

"No I do not, I look like complete shit right now. So shut up." I stated as I walked up the first few steps.

"You never look like shit so you shut up." Grayson said and I rolled my eyes.

"You two should just date already. You flirt enough so why don't you?" Lexi said. I turned around to face her, raising a brow. I glanced over at Grayson, who was standing one step below me.

"Lexi.." I sighed.

"I agree. You two should." Ethan sent us a smirk.

"E, we're just friends." Grayson stated. My head snapped in his direction.

Just friends?

"Just friends?" I asked, raising my voice a little. I was honestly a little annoyed that he just said that. Again.

"Uh, yeah. What else would we be?" Grayson asked, looking up at me.

"You can't be serious." I scoffed.

"I am.." He said, confused.

"Wow." I said in disbelief. "Just wow Grayson." I turned my back and walked the rest of the way up the steps.

"What do you mean?" Grayson asked.

"How could you even ask that Gray?" I stopped and turned back around. He was at the top of the steps, staring at me. "Just friends? Just friends don't kiss each other." I glanced at Lexi and E and their mouths dropped.

"That was an accident. I didn't mean to kiss you." He said with a straight face.

"Why are you denying this Grayson? I know you like me. And I'm sure you know I like you. If we didn't, that kiss wouldn't have fucking happened." I snapped.