Chapter: 9

Prom was now here. And I was honestly very excited.

I don't know why I'm so excited, but I am. It's the late afternoon and Lexi and I are just about done getting ready.

I did my makeup along with Lexi's. I've been known to do makeup very well. I've been good at it for a long time and I just absolutely loved it.

My makeup was all out. I had browns and a could warm colors blended in my crease and a bright gold color on my lid and I had my liner winged out. My face was foundation, contour, bronzed, highlighted and I looked fucking snatched.

Lexi's makeup was pretty much similar to mine. She had pretty much the same look as mine, but her liner wasn't winged out. Otherwise, it was the same. Her hair was braided to the side and it was a little messy. Her mom, Amy had put silver sequins down her braid to match her dress.

My hair has up in a curled bun that had a couple small braids tied into it. I also had silver sequins throughout my hair to match my dress.

"You girls almost done?!" My mom's voice echoed from downstairs. "I wanna get pictures of you two!"

"Yeah! Almost!" I hollered back. I now had my dress on. "Can you zip me up?" I turned to Lexi.

"Yeah." She said and I felt my dress get tighter.

"Thanks." I said. I looked down my body. The dark, navy blue dress was gorgeous and it fit me perfectly.

"Zip me up?" Lexi asked.

"Yup." I said. She turned her back to me and I zipper her dress.

"Thank you." She said and turned back to face me. She looked me up and down and smiled. I did the same to her.

"You look absolutely beautiful Lexi!" I exclaimed.

"Me?! Look at you! You're beautiful!" She said and I smiled wide.

"Thank you, I'm really excited for tonight."

"Me too. It's going to be fun when it's just us 4." She said, earning me to nod.

"Yeah, and if anyone says shit about us or the boys, I'm letting everyone have it." I said seriously.

"Oh I will let people have it tonight too." She slipped her shoes on. "No one is ruining out senior prom!"

"Nope! No one or anything will!" I said as I got my silver flats on. "Thank god I picked not to wear heels."

"I know, me too. I would die." Lexi laughed. We finished up getting ready. And by finishing up, we each put deodorant and perfume allover our bodies and we were set to go. We each grabbed our phones and we were ready.

"We're coming down!" I hollered.

"Okay!" I heard ours mom's yell back. Lexi and I linked our arms together and started walking down the stairs. When we started going down the stairs, our parents were standing at the foot of the steps.

"Girls, you look beautiful!" Mom gushed as we got towards the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you mom." I smiled at her.

"You girls!" Amy smiled wide. "You're so gorgeous!"

"Thanks mom." Lexi said and she looked at her dad. "Dad?"

"You both look amazing." He smiled at us.

"Thank you Eric." I smiled.

"Thank you dad." Lexi smiled over to her dad.

"Okay girls, I want a picture on my phone!" My mom pulled her phone out and we posed for her. After she got one, we posed for Amy so she could take some as well.