April 16, 2012

***Book 3 in the My Journey series! PLEASE read the first 2 if you haven't!!! :) Thanks, and enjoy. Book 4: My Journey: Becoming A Sheckler out now!!!***

Today is the day I am finally 18! I'm incredibly happy and so excited! Ryan is buying me a tattoo! It was the best thing he could think to give me since I kept mentioning it to him. 

OH! You know what? I totally forgot! It's been almost a year.... I guess I should fill you in on what's been going on... haha. 

Where did we leave off?....... OH! Yeah, my party! The best day of my life....

Ryan and I were inseparable. When he went back to San Clemente, I went with him. Justin was beyond ecstatic! I kept my home there, but I moved in with Ryan. I mean, that's what you do when you're in love with someone right? I mean... besides... well you know. We both agreed that that can wait... ha. Anywho....

When the summer ended, I went back to school. Matt was happy to see me of course. We moved passed all that has happened and we're friends now. Everything's all good now! Of course I wasn't always there. I did odd jobs in dancing. Working with different artists and even doing a movie! It was exciting and I got to meet a lot of cool dancers! My skills have improved and my ankle never bothers me (knock on wood. haha). Then, when Ryan would go out of the country, I would go with him. 

I'm excited to say that my career working with artists is going to continue! Next month, I'm going on tour with Cody Simpson. It should be really fun! And speaking of pop stars... I met with Jesse soon after I got back to California. We had a nice chat and worked things out. We're friends now too. I remember that conversation well....

"Hey Jordyn." Jesse said when I walked into the cafe.

"Hey Jesse." I said. We hugged.

We sat down and were silent for a few minutes. "Look. I...." He hesitated. 

I put my hand on his and he looked up. "I know."

He laughed, "I just have to say it." He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for what happened and.... I know this is wishful thinking but, I was hoping we could still be friends..." 

I smiled, "I would love that. I never wanted to not be friends." I took a deep breath and said, "I realized that I forgave you a while ago because.... well, because I love you." His eyes widened. "I didn't want to lose such a great friend and well, there you have it."

"Really?" He asked.

I smiled, "yes."

He leaned in and kissed my cheek, "that's great to hear."

"Yeah. I guess there isn't much more to say."

He laughed, "no. It's perfect. I'm so glad we can be friends. And I'm glad you're finally with Ryan. I know how much he loves you and I knew you'd be together one day. I'm glad you're happy."

I smiled, "thank you Jesse. I hope one day you find someone who makes you as happy as Ryan makes me."

"Yeah, me too."

Just then Ryan walked in and came over. "Hey babe."

"Hey." I smiled at him. I stood up and he put his arm around me and kissed me. 

He turned to Jesse, "hey man." 

"Hey. How's it going?" They shook hands.

"Good man, good. You?" 

"I'm doing just fine." He smiled.

"That's great." Ryan smiled. He turned to me, "you ready to go Jords?"

I smiled, "yeah." I turned back to Jesse and he stood up. "It was good seeing you."

We hugged, "yeah, you too. We'll see ya later."

"Yeah, absolutely." I smiled. 

"Later man." Ryan said, shaking his hand again.

"Later." Jesse smiled. 

Ryan and I walked out of the cafe, "is everything good with you two?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I smiled. 

"Good." He said, kissing me lightly on the lips. He smiled and we walked to the car.

That was that and Ryan and Jesse were cool.

The next months passed. Ryan turned 22 and a new year rang in. They have been the best months of my life. I love Ryan so much and I can't imagine not being with him. I'm 18 now and only time will tell where our lives take us.

I don't have time to say much more. Ryan's nagging me to get going so I can get my tattoo. I've been drinking water all day and I'm gonna be chowing down on m&ms during the process. I'll write about my birthday tomorrow. 

"Yo, Jordyn, let's go!" He just yelled at me. 

I shook my head and called back, "I'm coming hunny!"

Bye now! :)