June 18, 2012

The past week with Ryan passed by too soon. He stayed on the bus with us but obviously didn't get to do what we could if we were at home. Haha. 

The 2 of us flew to Madison on Friday night for my friends graduation on Saturday. That was a couple days ago. I was soo glad to see them again. 

"Jordyn!!" Joey smiled when he saw me. We went to meet them at Denny's for brunch on Saturday morning. 

"Hey!" I smiled and hugged him. 

That was soon followed by hugs from Taylor, Alex, Kristen, Nick, and Lily. Taylor was the first to address Ryan. "Hey man, how's it going?"

"Hey, it's good bro." They shook hands.

"That's good." Taylor said, "you guys probably don't get to spend much time together lately." He looked at me.

Ryan put his arm around my shoulder as I answered. "No, not lately. But he's been with us this past week."

"Yeah, that's good." Taylor smiled. "I'm happy for you guys. Gonna be a year soon?"

"Yeah, Monday." Ryan smiled. 

We had brunch (which Ryan generously payed for) then went to chill at my house before they had to go to dinner with their families. 

I was extremely happy for my friends as I watched them all walk across the stage. After graduation ended, I was throwing a party for the entire class at my house. My good friend Frank was there of course to check security. I had hired a D.J. and catering. The strobe lights flashed and the music blasted through the night. Everyone had a great time. 

The next day, all of us just hung out. We went to the mall, the movies, bowling, and dinner. By the time Ryan and I got back to my house, I was dead tired. 

I woke up this morning to a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and opened my eyes to Ryan. He smiled at me and said, "Happy Anniversary Baby."

"Happy Anniversary." I brushed my fingers through his hair and pulled his face to mine, kissing him gently. "What's the plan for today?"

He grinned and kissed me again, "a shower?" He whispered. 

I laughed, "alright, I'll go first." I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, closing and locking the door. 

"Not what I had in mind!" I heard him call out. I laughed again then quickly showered and dressed. 

When I walked out he was laying on the bed staring up at the ceiling. "Your turn." He looked at me and smiled before standing and walking over to me. He kissed me lightly then walked to the bathroom. When he came out I asked, "now what?" 

"You're sister's waiting for you down stairs."

I arched my eyebrow at him. "Why?"

"Spend some time with her before leaving tomorrow. I'm spending the day with your Brother."

I hesitated for a moment before grabbing my purse. "Okay... I guess I'll see you later hon." 

"Kay." We kissed then I left. I passed Jake on my way down the stairs. He said Happy Anniversary then continued on his way. 

 "Hey sis, ready to go?" Jesse asked as I reached the bottom of the stairs. 

"Yeah, I guess." I sighed.

She took no notice. Didn't ask why I sighed. Just smiled, grabbed my arm and pulled me out the back to her car. We started by having lunch at Texas Roadhouse. Then we went shopping and to see a movie. 

When we got back home, she dropped me off in the driveway. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going out with some friends. I'll see ya in the morning before you guys leave."