April 17, 2012

So I turned 18 yesterday! Remember, Ryan was cranky? Yeah, when I went upstairs to leave, he had the sweetest smile on his face and gave me a kiss saying, "you look very beautiful today."

You know what I was wearing?? Jeans and a t-shirt with my hair in a ponytail... Isn't he the sweetest??

So I went and got my first tattoo! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It looks awesome and I can't wait to get another one! Becoming an addict? haha, I hope not. 

After that, we went to lunch together. It was a nice quiet outting. 

When we got home, we relaxed for the afternoon and I thought that was what we were going to do for the rest of the day..... that didn't end of happening. 

It was about 6:30. We had just eaten a sweet, romantic dinner that Ryan prepared himself; and were making out.

He ended the kiss gently and licked his lips. I laughed and he smiled. He was holding me close when he said, "why don't you go downstairs and get ready."

I leaned back a little. "Ready for what?"

"We're going to the club." He smiled.

"Ohhh." I gave him another kiss and went down to the closet. 

I pulled on a short black dress with a low cut front and a criss-crossing back. I strapped on some purple 3" stilettos and my amethyst earrings and matching bracelet. I walked into the bathroom and pulled my hair out of the hair-tie and quickly straightened it. 

When I walked out of the bathroom, Ryan was standing there. He was wearing black dress pants and a purple button-up shirt with the top 2 buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up. He saw me and said, "hurt me hurt me!" 

I laughed and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me, "thanks baby."

"You look awfully sexy this evening." He captured my lips and kissed me deeply. His phone vibrated in his pocket and he pulled away, "damn it." He pressed the answer button and said, "hello?" He listened and kept me close. "Yeah, I'm about to leave..... alright, later man." 

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Tony." He said, kissing me again. 

He kept kissing me and I laughed and pushed him away. He looked amazed. "I thought we were going somewhere..."

"Oh yeah..." 

We laughed and headed out the door. We pulled up to a club with a packed parking lot. There was somehow only one spot left close to the door. We got out and he held his arm out to me. I looped mine through his and he led the way to the door. When we walked in, all of my friends yelled, "SURPRISE!!!" 

"Oh-my-god!" I laughed. They started to sing happy birthday and when they finished, I said, "thank you." I turned to Ryan, "did you do this?"

He blushed, "yeah..." 

"Awwww. You're sweet."

"I know." He smiled as I kissed his cheek. 

My entire family was there! My friends from home and all the famous friends I've made in the past couple years.

I spent an hour saying hi to everyone while the music blared through the speakers. After I spoke to everyone, Ryan and I danced. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. He would occasionally whisper, "I love you," in my ear. 

After dancing for hours, we took a break and sat in a booth in the corner. He held me in his lap and we made out. Then my good friend Justin decided to interupt. "Hey, there you guys are!"

Ryan hardly pulled away to say, "go away Bieber."

"Nope. Can't do that." He had a smile in his voice. 

"What do you want?" Ryan asked, returning to kissing me, hardly paying attention to Justin.

"It's time to cut the cake..." He said.

We both stopped and looked at him. "Seriously?" We said together.

He laughed, "no, you're family is leaving for the night and wanna say goodbye."

"Alright." We sighed. Ryan kissed me once more and pulled me to my feet.

After a few more hours, it was time to go home. We had changed for bed and he had pulled me close. "Happy Birthday Jordyn." 

"Thank you Ryan."

And to my amazement, he kissed my forehead and let me sleep. I had expected him to want to make out. But I was wrong.

I was so tired, I didn't have much time to think about it until now.... It was weird. Whatever. Maybe he was just being a gentlemen.....

Oh well, the point is, he gave me the best surprise ever. I have to go spend some time with my family now before they leave.

Later! :) <3