July 22, 2012

The tour is close to being over now and I can't wait to get home. It's hard when the 2 things I love most are never in the same place. I love Dancing and I love Ryan, unfortunately my dancing takes me away from my Ryan. 

I absolutely love touring and stuff, but maybe since I've been on tour for a while, I'll spend some time at home and doing things around LA.

After we finished our week off in South Dakota, we moved onto Wyoming and Montana. Tonight we are in Seattle. We are ending our  tour in a few days in Sacramento then driving back to LA. Tonight, we are also being interviewed by E! about how the tour went and all that jazz.

"Hey Jords, time for the interview." Cody came into the back lounge where I was chilling.

"Kay." I set aside my book and stood up. He took my hand and led the way off the bus where Jeff was waiting. Jeff led us into the venue of the night and to our dressing room. When we walked in, an auburn haired women was sitting on one of the couches with a camera man sitting next to her and a photographer next to him. 

The interviewer stood once she saw us, "hello Cody, Jordyn. My name's Audrey." She shook both of our hands.

"Hey." We both smiled. "Nice to meet you." I said.

"It's a pleasure for me to meet the both of you." She sat back on the couch while we sat on the couch opposite of her. "So how are you two?"

"We're good." Cody answered, "how are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you." She smiled and glanced down at what her first question is. "So how has your first official tour been?"

"Ah, it's been great. I mean, the fans have been awesome and so welcoming and supportive. I love my fans." Cody answered.

"We've heard you have a special name for your fans, what is it?"

He smiled, "Angels."

"Don't forget the Gentleman." I said.

"Yeah, I have the Angels and Gentleman."

"You don't want your male fans to be Angels?" She smiled.

"Well, of course guys can be Angels. I mean, I'm not sure how many guys out there would want to be so I've accommodated both."

Audrey laughed, "alright, I'm just messing you with. While on tour, have you been working on new music and ideas?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm always writing and thinking of what's next and what I want to release. That's my job right, I've gotta keep going and pushing forward. Better myself and my sound."

"Can you give us a sneak peak maybe?" She asked with a sly smile.

He laughed, "I don't know, I don't have anything completely ready yet." 

"Awww," she faked sadness. "So let's talk about your crew. How important are they to you?"

"They're everything. I'm with these guys all the time on the bus and stuff. We are always having a blast and hanging out. All of them are older than me but we're all little boys around here so we have a lot of fun. But when it comes down to it, we get right to business." He finished.

Audrey turned to me, "do you agree with the little boys comment Jordyn?"

"Oh absolutely." I laughed and Cody laughed too. "But they're a blast and we always have fun."

"Do you ever find yourself babysitting them?"

I laughed again, "no. I'm always joining right in. It's usually Scooter, Brad, and Angie who have to corral everyone."