April 22, 2012

It's Sunday Funday! <--- Ryan's words....

In my words, it's date night. He thinks it's funner to say "Sunday Funday". Whice he says often....

It started off with me sleeping. I woke up to an effing earthquake. "Wake up! Wake up! It's Sunday Funday!!!!" Ryan said, jumping on the bed.

"Go away." I said, pushing at him weakly.

I completely missed him. He leaned down and smiled. "Missed me missed me."

"I'm not gonna kiss you."

"Why?" He said with a sad face.

"Cuz you're disrupting my sleeping."

"It's Sunday Funday!" He said in a sad voice.

"Usually means date night baby." I said, turning over.

"NO!" I turned back to him. "Sunday Funday: as in day, as in could be day or night!" 

"How old are you again?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He smiled, "22."

"Uhuh."

"Come on!" He said, jumping off the bed and pulling on my arm. I groaned as he pulled me to my feet. "Shower time." He smiled. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Careful. I might bite that off." 

I raised my eyebrows at him, "would you?" He smiled and leaned towards me. I smiled and ducked out of his grasp. He stumbled forward, stunned. "Missed me missed me." I laughed and ran for the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

"I'll get you." He laughed.

"Maybe." I laughed back. 

I quickly showered and cracked the door. Seeing that Ryan was gone I ran to the closet and shut the door, locking that too. "Who you hiding from?" A voice said from behind me. 

I jumped and screamed, I turned to see Ryan leaning against my dresser, smirking. "Damn."

He continued to smirk as he opened the top drawer of my dresser and pulled out the underware and bra I had planned to wear today. "Oh, you want these?" 

"You're mean." I leaned back against the door.

"Want them?" He smiled.

"Yes. Just put them down and I'll get them." 

"I don't think so." His smile got wider.

"Fine. Have it your way." I smiled, realeasing the grip I had on my towel. It fell to the floor along with his jaw. My underwear fell back into the drawer. I laughed and walked over to him, putting the underwear on. His jaw was still on the ground, his gaze on the door. "Sunday Funday. Remember?" I laughed. He gulped loudly. I pulled him towards the door and pushed him out. 

I dressed and walked upstairs. Ryan was in the kitchen making breakfast. He glanced at me and set a plate down on the counter for me. I began to eat and he soon joined me. Not meeting my eyes he said, "so. Are you ready to go?"

I put my dishes in the sink and walked over to him. "Yes." He nodded. I put my arms around him and forced his eyes to meet mine. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine." He swallowed hard.

"Ryan. I just did that because I wanted to get dressed."

"Yeah, I know."

"Then what's the problem?"

He hesitated, "I just didn't expect you to do that." His gaze seared mine, "and you're incredibly beautiful and......" He hesitated, and didn't finish.