June 9,2012

The tour has been good so far. Nothing too special, the same as most. Yesterday was my Graduation day! Cody and I snuck a flight back to California. We don't have a show today so it was okay for him to come with. 

When we got to the airport, Ryan was waiting on the tarmack for us. I ran over to him and hugged him close. He wasn't able to get to a show yet but when we fly back to the rest of the crew, he's gonna come with us. 

The day started after we got in the car. 

"How was the flight guys?" Ryan asked, his free hand stretched across the center console to hold mine. 

"Good." We both answered. 

He smiled, "that's good." He waited a moment before he said more, "your family is at my house."

"Really?" I asked, excited.

He smiled, "yeah. They got in last night." 

"Yay!" I said, excited. 

Cody and Ryan laughed and we stayed quiet the rest of the drive. By the time we got to Ryan's it was lunch time. Ryan swung the front door open and carried my duffel-bag inside. Cody and I followed, the sound of little paws coming closer was apparent. Dollar came around the corner and right to me. A smile was apparent on his face.

"Hey Buddy!" I smiled and bent down, picking him up. 

His tail wagged the entire time. The three of us walked into the house. We found Shane and Tony first; they were playing pool. "Hey!" They called out, they set their sticks aside and walked to us. They both hugged me then shook Cody's hand. "How's it been?" Tony asked. 

"It's been good. Glad to take a break for a day." Cody and I laughed. 

Ryan continued into the house with my bag while the 4 of us kept talking. Ryan peeked his head back in the room, "babe." I looked up, "your family."

"Coming!" I smiled and walked to him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead as he led me to the kitchen. "Mom! Dad!" I smiled as I walked into the room. 

"Jordyn!" They rushed over and hugged me.  

"Aye!" Jake said, wrapping me in a bear hug. Then Jesse and I hugged. 

"How's the tour been?" My dad asked. 

"It's been good. Busy." 

We began talking about everything and anything and how happy I was about graduating. All the while, Ryan just stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my shoulders; his chin resting on my head. Occasionally when someone else was talking he would lean down and kiss my neck or cheek. After a while we decided to order pizza. Ryan and I headed into the other room to call. Once Ryan hung up with Pizza Hut he wrapped me in his arms.

I burried my face in his chest, breathing in his scent. My memory had not done it justice. It was the frist time we'd been able to be alone since I got off the plain. He pulled back and lifted my face to his, his nose rubbed against mine before he tilted his head. His warm breath washed over my lips before he captured my lower lip with his. Our lips moved together for a moment before his lingered on mine then he pulled back. "I love you," he whispered. 

"I love you too," I whispered back. His smile reflected mine.

He leaned in and kissed me once more before saying, "we should get back before they send out a search team." 

We laughed and returned to the living room where everyone was talking. We rejoined the conversation until the pizza came. 

It finally came to dinner time. I stood in the closet, pulling on my dress when Ryan came in. "You ready?"