August 19, 2012

The tour has finally ended! I've been spending the past few weeks at home with Ryan. Hence, the amount of time since my last entry. 

So, let's go back. The last show in Sacramento went well. Except I was constantly getting phone calls about what that reporter from E! said. I tried my best to ignore them as Ryan and I had agreed that we wouldn't address that to anyone until we were back together. 

After the show in Sacramento, I changed and jumped on the bus, excited to get back to LA. Once the bus got rolling, it was only 6 short hours until I'd see Ryan. Once the bus got moving, I couldn't sit still. As I was walking past Cody as he was sitting on the couch-for a bout the hundredth time, he pulled on my arm, sitting me down next to him. 

"Relax Jordyn. We're all sick of this bus." He laughed.

"Sorry." I apologized in general. 

"I think it's beautiful how much you and Ryan love each other. I wish I could find somebody like that." Alli smiled at me.

"Thanks Alli." I returned the smile.

"I thought she did, in Jake..." Cody trailed off in a quiet voice.

"What?" Alli asked.

He looked up, "nothing. Did I say something?" 

She narrowed her eyes before she got up and walked to the back. "That was mean." I pushed on his shoulder.

"It was just a joke." He laughed. 

I shook my head and drifted off to sleep for a couple hours. When I woke up, it was 2AM and we were stopping for something to eat. After that, I feel back asleep. I woke up around 4:23 AM and we were close to being back in LA. 

I was wide awake when the dance studio came into sight. I looked out the windshield and saw Ryan's massive Ford truck sitting by the curb (Fords are not my personal favorite. haha). A smile spread across my face as the door opened and he got out, leaning against the side closest to the curb. The bus pulled to a stop as I pushed the door open and hoped off. When I looked up, his head was turned in my direction and there was a smile on his face. 

I started towards him as he stepped away from his truck. With only 3 feet left between us, I jumped towards him. His arms closed around me, not leaving a centimeter between us. As he held me close, I knew I was home. Just being in his arms, I knew. He held me close for a minute before he pulled his head back to look at me. The smile still in place, he lifted one hand to cup my cheek. "I fall in love all over again every time I see your face." With that, he pulled my face to his and captured my upper lip. 

Our lips moved together for a minute before we pulled away. "I missed you." I smiled.

"I missed you too." He pulled back, taking my hand in his. "I don't wake up at 4AM for just anybody."

We laughed before I returned to the bus to get my things. I said goodbye to everyone, agreeing to go surfing in a couple days. Ryan and I climbed into his truck and headed towards San Clemente. 

I spent the drive facing him as we held hands over the center console. At every red light or stop sign, he'd turn and smile at me. When we got home, he grabbed my suitcases and carried them down to our room, leaving them by the closet door. When I walked into the room, he turned and smiled. "Now I know it's 6 in the morning but it seems a little too quiet here..." I raised my eyebrow. 

He laughed and put his arms around my waist. "Shane took Dollar for a stay at Dad's, Tony and Casey are at a friends, and the maid isn't coming today." 

I arched my eyebrow at him, "really?" He smiled and nodded before pulling me towards the bed. 

We spent the rest of the day doing various things in our room. By dinner time, we had a nice quiet meal at home before watching some movies and falling asleep. I woke up the next day with his arms securely around me. I just laid there listening to his breathing until he too woke up. It was so nice to be with him again. 

The boys came back that day and Dollar was really happy to see me. Shane asked about going out to eat and Ryan agreed. When we went out, the paparazzi hounded us about our "engagement". We ignored it the best we could until dinner was over. When we were leaving, a reporter from Wisconsin came towards us.

"Jordyn." He said. I turned and saw he had a camera man and they were from my home town of Madison.

"Hey, far travels for a good story." I laughed.

"Yeah, we've all been waiting for the two of you to give any news on what the reporter from E! said, what can you tell us?" He asked holding a mic towards me.

"That it's all a bunch of crap." Ryan said.

"Yeah, the only true things about her story is that I haven't thought about school, I will be keeping my homes and I will be living in Ryan's home. But we are not engaged and I never said anything that could make her believe that."

"Well, that's an interesting twist." He smiled. "So your relationship status is?..."

"My facebook says that Ryan is my boyfriend and that is true. We are nothing more but best friends. And I love my best friend very much and if the time were to come, we would not go straight to E! news to tell them anything about it." 

We laughed before he asked, "do you have plans to start a family?"

"We haven't talked about it. I'm only 18 and at some point would love to have children but definitely not right now." I answered.

"Yeah, I would love kids but at 18 and 22, I wouldn't think about that being an option in the next few years." Ryan added.

"Well thank you Jordyn, Ryan." He shook both our hands before letting us continue to our car.

After that, the rumor of our engagement and starting a family were put to rest. We spent the next few weeks relaxing. 

We meet up with Cody and Alli and went surfing. I helped Cody write a new song. Ryan skated and did videos for his Red Bull Sheckler Sessions. One of which involved trying to fly Dollar which I did not approve of... I wrote a song by myself and Cody and Justin are going to help me record it. I danced. We spent time with friends and family and here I am now.

Still doing the same stuff. Ryan is going on a trip soon with Etnies to Europe which I am gladly accompanying. 

Besides that, it's just awesome to be home and spend time with my best friend and the man I love. It's been great and I still haven't thought about what I'm going to be doing in the near future...

Anyways, later <3