trois

✮ enchanted - taylor swift ✮

Troye's heart was racing and he couldn't help but think of how he could be melting right at this moment.

Tyler had brought Troye to his house,his freaking home.

It was cute and quaint,surrounded by trees and heather bushes with ivy climbing up the side. It contained about 7 rooms and only had one storey.The kitchen,2 bathrooms,a sitting room,his bedroom, the utility room and a conservatory. It was quite spacious for a cottage and Troye found himself memorising every aspect of the room he was in,it was Tyler's bedroom and he was freaking the hell out.

Tyler had blue floral covers on his bed and had insisted on Troye being bundled up in 3 blankets because "no offense but Troye's immune system was bad if he already had a cold" to which Troye replied with "well I guess nutella doesn't have all the nutrients I need to function" Tyler laughed and Troye proudly smiled knowing he had caused that beautiful laughter to flow out of this even more beautiful boy's mouth. Tyler's walls were painted a cream with a couple pictures littered here and everywhere but Troye noticed that one wall was quite bare it had a quote saying "that beautiful idiot" but with no pictures underneath it. He made a mental note to ask Tyler about it later on,that's if they ever spoke again which Troye really hoped they would. The whole walk over to Tyler's they had exchanged mindless banter,Troye finding himself smiling with every word that slid out of Tyler's pink carnation coloured mouth.Tyler laughed along to all of Troye's jokes and Troye could tell it was genuine laughter not the 'I pity you' kind. When they reached Tyler's humble abode Tyler had hospitably asked Troye to change into his clothes and lie in his bed well. Troye agreed without a second thought. Since then Tyler had been in the kitchen doing something.

Troye could feel his mind becoming hazy as he kept inhaling the scent of Tyler's shirt,it smelled of lavender and sandalwood. It smelled of him. Troye's eyes involuntarily started to shut close but soon enough they opened again to the smell of burnt pancakes.He was about to get up and check on Tyler hoping he hadn't burned himself in the process but Tyler came into the room carrying a tray and slightly pushing Troye back down on the bed. "Sorry about the smell,I accidently burnt the first batch" Tyler said shyly. Troye grinned moving over to make space for Tyler to sit down. "You didn't have to you know? But thanks" Troye told him sincerly. Tyler smiled at Troye "well I wanted to Troye the boy." Troye raised an eyebrow at him before Tyler just chuckled handing Troye a plate full of pancakes smothered in nutella.Tyler placed a mug of what looked like tea on his bedside table before taking his shoes off and sitting up on the bed probably subconciously lacing their legs together but Troye didn't move away and it might only be his mind playing tricks but Troye swore Tyler's smile widened.

"Troye eat" Tyler said in a whiny voice. "Well only if you eat too" Troye replied playfully. "I don't feel hungry" Tyler said nochalantly. Troye still didn't pick up the fork. "Either you're going to eat with me or I won't eat at all" Troye replied teasingly."But it's got nutella on it!" Tyler remarked. "No" Tyler answered back. "Don't make me feed you Troye Sivan Mellet". How did Tyler know Troye's full name? Troye hadn't told him.Tyler's eyes immediately widened and a blush started to form on his cheeks. "How did you-" Troye started before he was cut off. Troye didn't expect what happened next. It was one of the most intimate things in his life. Tyler started feeding him.Troye chewed knowing if he tried to ask again Tyler would do the same thing.Troye's mouth opened to say something before another piece was quickly put in his mouth and another and another.Troye quickly held on to Tyler's wrist and breathed out. "Gosh Ty,all I was going to say was these are really good,don't kill me with pancakes".Before Troye looked up he grabbed onto the mug of tea and took a sip,it was perfect just the way it was.Just like Tyler.

Troye looked up again and noticed Tyler was staring down at his hand that was still surrounded by Troye's. Troye quickly pulled away putting his drink down. "S-orry" he muttered. Tyler rolled his eyes before actually entwining his hand with Troye's own. "You have a lil something on your lips" he said huskily before leaning in and wiping Troye's lip with his thumb,Troye's breath hitching and the smallest drop of tea remaining. They stayed like that,looking at eachother in the silence not daring to move. Tyler's teal grey eyes so easy to get lost in that Troye only noticed he was speaking until he felt Tyler's breath on his face.

"So did you tell your parents?" Tyler finished off and the panicked look that appeared on Troye's face was proof enough. "That's okay,I told the lady that works around here,you know Violette that I was going outside to look for you when it started pouring incase you weren't okay and your dad was with her.He said to 'use protection and to make sure you came back to the villa tomorrow evening because you guys are going out to celebrate'." Troye's face was covered in a ruby red colour and he brought his hands up to cover it bringing Tyler's hand up as well,instead of letting go Tyler caressed the side of Troye's face.

"So you like guys,huh" he whispered tenderly into Troye's ear. Troye gulped,although he knew Tyler liked boys too but what if he was Troyephobic. Troye nodded "yeah I do" he replied and Tyler's fingertips moved down to Troye's lips."Sweet" Tyler mumbled inaudibly and all Troye could do was try not to dissolve in Tyler's touch.

✦ ✦ ✦ (it's a piece of gay glitter lololol)

"So I guess this is goodbye" Troye mumbled swinging their arms back and forth. He had spent about 3 hours at Tyler's house and that was a lot of time filled with adorable I wanna kiss you moments to i'm going to skin you in your sleep if you keep being so perfect moments. Troye felt amazing he had found his soul mate whether it just be platonic or affectionate. He was the one and Troye felt like he knew it.

"This isn't goodbye i'll see you tomorrow,I don't wanna seem clingy but meet me in the lavender fields after you're back from your plans,righto?" Tyler said his voice laced with fondness and Troye grinned leaning into Tyler.Tyler hugged Troye and Troye hugged him back listening to his steady heart beat whereas he was listening to Troye's deranged one.

They pulled away and Tyler kissed Troye's temple "Now go you timtam before I kidnap you."

"I'm not a kid" Troye replied rolling his eyes as he heard Tyler's laugh one last time tonight,quickly remembering to record it one day so he could fall asleep listening to it.Tyler shook his head beaming.

"Well go on then" he murmured. Troye started to take steps back still facing Tyler's way and Tyler laughed at Troye's childishness considering how Troye had just said how he was not a child.

Being Troye's clumsy self he tripped over a stone of some sort and landed of his behind. Troye laughed tilting his head back into the air not caring who heard or saw this weird event,Tyler had that affect on him.

"You know Troye you're not the only one enchanted" Tyler whispered in a faint voice.

✗ ayyyy so how was it?

So much fluff my poor fangirl heart but if you thought this was cute just you wait. I don't just write fluff I write fluff.idk it's my fave to write.

Vote,comment?

thanks so much for reading,you're fab ♥ xx