six

✮ jump then fall - taylor swift ✮

"What are we doing".

"What are we doing".

"What are we doing".

"What are we doing".

"What are we doing" they both said at the same time grinning at each other.

Tyler laughed and Troye just looked on smiling to himself.

Maybe he should stop concentrating on writing love songs and now focus on Tyler.

That didn't seem too bad to Troye.

✦✦✦

"Let's talk".

"About?".

"Something controversial" Troye said blowing air through his parted lips.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Why would you want to talk about something controversial" he asked, extremely intrigued.

"I really really want to get to know you better and it'd be fun!".

"But you already know stuff about me" Tyler sighed reaching over to hold Troye's hand in his.

It had been a week and a half since they had met and they had been completely inseparable.

Troye didn't even mind the teasing anymore which led to even more.

He knew he was sinking in way too quickly but Tyler wouldn't dare hurt him. Troye trusted Tyler even though it was a very stupid idea since it had only been a week but he couldn't help it.

This was Troye's first big crush,well the first one that the other person knew he existed. He was not going to waste this summer by being way too conserved.

"Tell me something about yourself,come on Ty" Troye pouted.

Tyler froze,he looked so good. Tyler wanted to kiss Troye really badly but didn't want to rush into anything. Sure flirting and being forward were things they did but actually thinking about kissing Troye made his head get all muddled up.

"Okay then don't answer" Troye sighed getting up,untangling his hand from Tyler's leaving the room. He was probably going to go look around the house and Tyler stayed there for a while before getting up realising Troye might actually be mad.

"Troye where are you" he called out exiting the room.

"In the kitchen,hey do you have any nutella?" he replied. Tyler walked into the kitchen to see Troye sitting up on the counter. He walked over towards him and stood between his legs. Troye wrapped his legs around Tyler's body and his arms around Ty's neck. Tyler's smiled widened exposing his dimples and Troye began to smile showing his teeth.

"You're not mad at me are you?".

"No of course not" Troye said his eyebrows furrowing,he leaned his head against Tyler's.

They stayed there for a while before Tyler made an attempt to move and get Troye the nutella.

"Where are you going" Troye asked clinging onto Tyler.

"To get you the nutella?" Tyler replied utterly in awe of Troye's beauty.

A blush spread across Troye's face. "No leave it,this is more important" he whispered leaning his head on Tyler's shoulder.

Tyler's breath hitched. "So you're saying hugging me is more important than nutella?".

"Yes but don't".