hellohi :)) pls read

hey guys,

i just wanted to say thank you all sosoososoosososososososo much for all the support i like literally adore you all.

but yeah i've noticed that a lot of people actually read this fic which is really very wowow for me so to like comprehend it i want to urge you all to comment on this. like i know i always say to comment but plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls comment on this telling me your name,where you're from in the world and 2 things you like that would vv much help.

idk i just want to know you all but obviously don't have time to sit down and chat immensely to you all ya know?

this is my example :))

hello hi.i am areej,i'm from ireland and some things that  i like are internet,tea,reading and writing,life in general,nice people,hugs,the early hours of the morning,deep thoughtful discussions,hipster vibes and music.

if you do comment and tell me stuff you get privileges such as your username being stuck on my wall(maybe locker too idk) and i'll ask you guys questions and get your ideas and incorporate them into the book.slowly i'll dedicate to every single person too so comment ok bc why not. also you can leave your twitter username and i'll add y'all to a lavender list and we'll have a specific hashtag we converse on :))

you obvi don't have to go into full on detail by the way.

you can put song recs and ideas on this thingy for sure as i'll always be checking back on this chapter when writing.

this is just so we can all mingle and become besties even though i already love you.

also don't ever be hesitant to comment on all lines ( i do that on every fic i read oops) and talk to me bc i am a pretty friendly calm collected mellow soul (ithink) who will not freak out if you dislike something and have a different opinion than me.

new chapter soon and also wondering do you like the way this is going? do you want any drama?? any bumps in the road?? or is the fluff good.

also erase and rewind is up ((finally)) i would really appreciate if you went over there and gave it some love like you've so nicely given this.

if you read all of this you get an extra 14 coolness points. you're welcome.

alright dudes,hope you're having a lovely life and things are going good.

areej xx.