neuf

if you're reading this and haven't commented last chapter plsplspls do even if you're like a vv good friend of mine just pls let me know you've seen last chappie bc like literally dudes only 12 out of a possible 40 is a bit daft. thanks

this is dedicated to the lovely ieva from lithuania.she's great! :))

she likes drawing guys and is going to art school omg wish i had talent.

but yeah like i said i'm dedicating to all who comment on last chapter so why not eheh.

now prepare yourselves for a hellahella long vv fluffball chapter.

see ya laters.

  ✮ can't take my eyes off of you - ukele cover  ✮

"So we are going to get the ingredients for cheesecake right?" Troye asked teasing Tyler as he flattened Tyler's hair. Tyler was getting frustrated and kept pushing his hair back up but Troye was not having it. Tyler left it then and Troye grinned triumphantly. Flat haired Tyler was definitely something Troye wanted to see more often.

Tyler pulled away from Troye and a tiny bit of concern filled Troye. Was he mad? He couldn't be,nopenono.Tyler went up on his tippy toes and Troye put his hands on Tyler's waist trying to act casual even though he felt weird about disappointing himself in the whole Tyler situation.

 Tyler kissed Troye's nose and looked up at him through his eyelashes.

"Why are you always so deep in thought?" he asked and Troye stopped and wondered.

 "I actually don't know,am I really?." Tyler nodded placing his hands on Troye's shoulder as he leaned back on the car. Troye somewhat towering above him and man,sh*t,dude's,broski,girl did Troye want to kiss Tyler then and there with not a care in the world and just heavy breathing. Tyler closed his eyes and pressed his head to the car.

"Who's your favourite musician" Troye froze narrowing his eyes at Tyler. Why was he so perfect,so flawless,so amazingly cool and rad and just utterly great? How was he so confident about himself,how was he so figured out? How did he make Troye feel like playdoh,like a pile of mush,so happy it couldn't possibly be real or last for long. Tyler opened one eye looking at Troye.He looked utmost adorable and Troye wanted to buy a polaroid and follow him all day,he wanted to have a huge album full of pictures only he had seen of Tyler and not even posed ones. Ones of him in everyday clothes doing everyday things.No fake smiles and over rehearsed over the top pictures of his boyfriend.Wait boyfriend? Boyfriend,boyfriend,fecking boyfriend.

"You're my boyfriend what?"

Maybe he'd just do that.

"Yes,yes I am your b-boyfriend.I guess" Tyler blushed. "Uh yeah I am."

Troye froze. Tyler Oakley was his boyfriend.His actual boyfriend. his boyfriend. his lover,his other half,his beloved,his suitor,his admirer. The person to cuddle and hug,the person to kiss,the person to hold hands and give cute pet names to. The person.

A huge smile lit up Troye's face but he bit the side of his lip trying to control it.

"I'm sorry,I know there isn't supposed to be but we could be so great,we could be like relationship goals,we could be perfect and wow okay I have never thought that with anyone not even like Harry Styles or Zac Efron." Tyler smiled a really very wide smile,brushing the back of his fingers against Troye's cheek. "Not even like Nick Jonas or Andrew Garfield?" Troye stopped and stared at Tyler's face,things they could do and be flashing before his eyes and his smile just couldn't stop.