huit

✮ tattooed heart- ariana grande ✮

"I want cheesecake" Troye sighed flicking through pages of a book he had found on Tyler's bedside table.The wall had one small picture on it but he couldn't see who it was.Troye really wanted to know who it was.

"You want cheesecake?."

"Yes I want cheesecake."

"Okay then let's make cheesecake." Troye rolled his eyes but soon realised Tyler was being serious.

"Make? Tyyyyy" Troye pouted. "Why can't we just get cheesecake?."

"No let's make cheesecake!"

Troye continued to pout and Tyler smiled brushing his lips the slightest against Troyes. Troye freezed up.

Tyler's smile widened as he pulled on Troye's lower lip with his teeth. Troye's breath hitched.

"It'll be fun,please babe."

Tyler bats his eyelashes and Troye feels like he's going to melt.

Troye pulls away quickly from tyler,flustered.

"Ok cool" he replied hastily.

Tyler laughed.

Troye moved and Tyler jumped off the bed making his way to the door.

"If we're making cheesecake then we need ingredients!" Tyler shouts back,grabbing his car keys.Troye gets a random sweatshirt out of Tyler's closet.Making his way over to Tyler while he puts on the sweatshirt. This task is much harder than Troye expected.

So Troye struggles to pull the sweatshirt over his head.

Tyler rolls his eyes walking towards Troye. He begins to help him pull the shirt over his head.

Hands touch skin and Troye shivers,bliss bubbling inside him.

"You're literally a two year old" Tyler teases. running his hands through Troye's hair in order to fix it taking his time,because god,does Tyler enjoy being in Troye's presence or what.Especially in a touchy feely way.

Troye laughed grinning,closing his eyes.

Suddenly Tyler's fingers stop weaving through Troye's hair and Troye peeks one eye open.

"Tilly?" He asks and an extremely goofy smile appears of Tyler's face.

"That nickname,I swear I'll get you to tell me what it means also you're wearing my sweatshirt." Tyler breathes out.

Troye looks down at the sweatshirt blushing instantly realising that it wasn't just some ordinary sweatshirt. It was a white sweatshirt with the word "oakley" printed on it in bold blue letters.

Tyler giggles his nose scrunching up slightly,tracing the letters and Troye thinks it's the most beautiful thing he's ever heard and seen.

Tyler takes Troyes hand in his own,snatches up his wallet and starts walking towards the door.

"Let's go on a adventure" Tyler exclaims locking the door of his house and Troye can't help but smile too.

"So we're going on an adventure to the supermarket?" he asks,teasing Tyler.

Tyler rolls his eyes swinging their interlinked hands back and forth.

"No silly! We're going on an adventure to locate and duplicate the amazing cheesecake of your dreams."

Troye laughs bringing Tyler's hand up to his lips,he kisses the back of it and Tyler keeps smiling so wide that it hurts. He doesn't stop though,he doesn't ever want to stop.