Chapter 1

Feeling the breeze through my textured, brown hair on this gorgeous, summer day. I've got my 4 year old sister playing in the yard in front of me while I shoot some hoops. It is the summer going into my Freshman year and to be honest I couldn't be any more nervous. I let the thoughts pass me through. Something was on my mind though. I couldn't tell. I put my hair into a messy fishtail with pieces hanging out in the front to frame my face, a cropped, flowy tanktop with some short-shorts. Maybe my mind was just set that my mom's car was in the middle of the driveway so I couldn't exactly even make shots down the middle unless if I were up close. I had my iphone in it's iHome, blasting music. Oh course I had Calvin Harris's song "Summer" playing because literally that is my jam. I mean what else would my summer song be? Exactly. I shot some more hoops some from far away, doing a few tricks, to show off for my sister. She is so abdorable, I just love her so much. I'm not sure why I like shooting hoops so much if I never played Basketball in Middle School. Well, I played Basketball in gym class before and I realized I'm not exactly good under pressure of other people but I put pressure under myself and set goals, and that I think makes you more successful. I think that Is great advice right there haha. I heard a car pull up in my neighborhood which doesn't surprise me that happens all of the time, my neighbors go all over the place. Also, to go with my okay basketball skills I have my somewhat...terrible dancing... Except for this song because I made some chorography to go with it with the help of my old dance teacher so of course I was going all out on this song. I ended up but this song on repeat until I got tired of it because that's what everyone does...right? Yeah, that's what I thought...I heard the car come to a stop, once again ignored it nothing special. I just keep on dancing and makeing the ball into the basket because my neighbors know I'm basically like this with my crazy, and perky personality as it is. I stopped dancing to start making shots again and I kept missing them, one went into a bush a little bit.

"Ugh God Dammit." I said to myself. I tried to shoot the basket from where I was standing, which of course was a fail. I stook quite a few steps back on the left side of the car so I could make my shot. I took my aim and took a shot. It made a swoosh. "Now that is what I call a shot!" I say proudly. The ball flew off of the bottom of the stand that the hoop was on and someone caught it. I couldn't see the face of the person because they were on the other side of the car.

"Very impressive" The stranger says with a laugh. He seems like he has a perky personality just like I do.

"Do I know you? Your voice sounds familiar." I say confused but smiling.

"You know me but I don't exactly know you." He says jokingly. He stands behind the tallest part of the car on the right side and makes a shot...and misses. The balls ends of up on my side again. As I'm about to walk over to the other side of the car to see who this stranger was I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Nat Wolff standing right in front of me. He was holding a boquet of flowers. Wow he is a lot taller in person than I thought. Well duh, I went to his & Alex's concert last year in Boston. I was still trying to process this. Just smiling so hard when my sister runs over to me.

"Sissy, who's that?" She said in her adorable little girl voice. I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"His name is Nat, Lillie." I whispered to her.

"Oh his he the one he talk about all the ti-" She was saying.

"Shhhhh, Lillie. Why don't you go play on your slide?" I said trying to control my blushing.

"Okay Taylor." She said and giving me a big hug. She stood on the ground and I crouched down to her level.

"Did you just call me Taylor?" I asked her almost sadly.

"Sorry Sissy..." She said guilty.

"Don't be. I love you Lil." I said reasurringly, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She ran off where I could see her playing on the slide. I smiled and wiped some tears from my eyes.

"Wow you are a really good sister to her." Nat said. I almost forgot that he was there. He handed me the flowers.

"I'm so confused...I am so happy right now...and I just don't know what to feel right now. But how?...what?...you're here in New Hampshire...very uneventful state if you ask me." I said trying to put all of the pieces together. Nat pulled me in for a hug. Wow he gives really good hugs. One of his hands was behind my head in my hair and his other hand was on my back. Both of my arms were around his back and I ended up having my head on his chest.

"Alex tell her..." He said. Wait what? Alex is here? How what??? Ohhh...he must had been the "stranger" playing basketball with me. Of course, I reconized his personality because it's as equally crazy as mine. At that moment my phone started to ring through my speakers...great timing...the chorus of "18" starts playing...

"Oh god that's my phone!" I decided to answer it to save myself from anymore embarrassment.

*Taylor on the phone*

"Hi Mom!"

"Hi Tay, dinner is ready why don't you come inside and eat?"

"Okay, but we have,um...some guests as well."

"Oh I know just come inside honey."

"Wait.What? Okay see you in a sec mom."

"Looks like it's dinner time guys!" I say while Alex puts the basketball back on the stand and I take my iHome inside.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter of this new fic and I hope you like it! If you read my Carl Grimes fanfic I will still be updating that as well! :)

~Tay