Chapter 13

Nat looks nervous about what I just said. He looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "Taylor, this is what I'm going to propose. I think that you should take your time, get to know us better. I mean you only really know us as Nat & Alex Wolff. Give it some time." He said looking at me and holding my hand.

"Okay, I think that will take the pressure of me for a while. I will get to enjoy hanging out with you guys." I say losing myself in his eyes. He took my glasses off my face and putting them on his face.

"Wow, you're blind as a bat." Nat said looking at the room through my lenses.

"You're one to talk...Isaac." I teased him and looked at him funny.

"Ha. You're funny." Nat said poking my nose.

"Thanks, common your waffles are getting coldd!!!" I say in a weird voice (as usual). I start to move a little bit closer to Nat as he just stares at me with a cute smirk on his face. He was holding my glasses in his hand.

"When was the last time someone called you beautiful?" Nat asked me as if he was in his own wonderland.

"Um, well on Saturday your brother called me beautiful." I joked even though I was telling the truth. I stared into Nat's eyes then at his lips, and my eyes just went back and forth. He noticed and he looked up at the ceiling and he ran his hands through his hair and he sighed once again. "Commonnn Nattt, I refuse to let you stay in bed all day." I say and playfully punch his arm.

"Ughhh Finee." he says and starts to raise the covers off of him. But, I put my hand on his chest to hold him back for a second. "What is it now? Didn't you want me to get out of bed?" he said laughing. I just stared at him and I leaned in and pecked his lips. I quickly pulled away and got out of the bed. I fast-walked to the doorway to see him now sitting on the side of the bed. I look back at him and say

"Sorry I had to do that." and I walked out and jogged back down the stairs. Nat soon followed behind me about 30 seconds later. I got to my seat and Lillie was still eating. She was only on her second 4th of a waffle. But, I don't see Alex in his seat, I see him over at the counter making a couple more waffles. "Well look at the chef over here!" I say to Alex looking over in my chair.

"Well what do ya know!" Nat said smiling. "My brother can finally cook!" we all laughed at that comment and had a great breakfast.

"Guys we should go to the pool! Do you have on near by?" Nat asked me.

"Yeah it's like 10 minutes from here. It's part of a timeshare we have." I said.

"Ooooo Private Propertyy" Alex said in his sneaky voice.

"You know it boyyy." I say and start to clear the dishes.

"Here, why don't you let me and Lillie clear the dishes and you and Alex can get our stuff together." Nat said.

"Okay." Alex said and placed his dishes in the sink.

"Come on, let's go!" I say jogging back upstairs, as Alex did the same behind me. I grabbed a blue bag that was big enough for our towels and extra outfits and such. I took four beach towels out of the closet in the bathroom and handed them to Alex as he put them in the bag. Next, we moved on to Lillie's room so I could pack her pink lifevest and grab her cute poka dot bathing suit. I picked out my green bakini top with black outlines and black bathing suit shorts and I put it on. Alex put on his swim trunks as well. They had a water marble sort of design with black and blue, they looked pretty cool. He grabbed Nat's bathing suit for him and I packed the sunscreen with a few magazines. We were all packed up and I helped Lillie get her bathing suit on and we were all set. I grabbed my phone and earbuds and we hopped in the car. Nat was in the driver's seat, Alex was in the front passenger seat and Lillie and I sat in the back. Before we pulled out of the driveway I decided to turn on some music, but I didn't know my Naked Brother's Band CD was even in the car...oops... Fishin' For Love started blarring through the speakers.

"Oh my god, I remember this song!!" Alex said excitedly.

"It's my favorite one!" I say back at him. When the song got to the first verse, I started singing it exactly like the way Nat was singing it in the song. Then, he started to join in as he soon remembered the lyrics as if he wrote them yesterday. We listened to the album until we approached the pool. It was nice outside and a perfect pool day. Since it was still early, nobody was really even there. Nat took the bag out of the trunk and decided to carry it. Alex and I each had one of Lillie's hands in our hands as we crossed the street. Nat smiled over at me as I returned the kind gesture back to him. I found a shady area with lounge chairs in the sun, where we could put our stuff. Lillie wanted to go in right away so I put her life vest on her and she got right in. I sat in a lounge chair for a minute to soak up the sun but I decided that I wanted to go in. I grabbed the sunscreen out of the bag and rubbed it on my arms, legs, chest, stomach, and the tops of my shoulders. I notice Alex is in the laying in the lounge chair next to me also, soaking up the sun. I somewhat wave the sunscreen in front of him and he lowers is sunglasses from his eyes (like the cliché cool kids in movies). "Can you get my back please?" I ask him politely.

"Umm, sure." he says, hesistantly taking the bottle from my hand. He squeezes some of it in his hands and applies it to my back. It felt really cold but also amazing. I had my hair up in a ponytail so he wouldn't get any sunscreen in my hair. He rubbed the sunscreen into my upper back and shoulders and my lower back area. After he was done he put some sunscreen on himself as well.

"Thanks" I say smiling.

"No problem," Alex says smiling back.

------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did make sure you vote and leave your feedback in the comments! I can't believe there is almost 600 reads on this story that is so crazy!! Well, that's it for now! Peace out Wolffies!

QOTD: What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Leave your answers in the comments!

-Tay