Chapter 8

"Taylor, wait!" Alex commanded but in a sweet way trying to grab my arm. He followed me upstairs and into my room. I collapsed on my bed and quickly sat up against the headboard. "I'm sorry, I should not of made that move." he said carefully. "...Knowing your feelings for Nat anyways." he said after a moment.

"What are you talking about?" I asked sincere.

"Oh you mean..." He said with passion as he removed the top of my desk up and pulls out a neatly printed and all in plastic story it seems like. "This!" he says as he shoves the story in my face. "Do you know what this is?" he asked me looking for answers. I quickly looked away.

"It's nothing." I say quietly.

"Oh okay like..." he says and flips through the pages rapidly.

Alex Reads:

"Nat, I'm not sure..." Taylor says

nervously looking at the door-

"I said IT'S NOTHING ALEX!" I said really frusterated he still contiues to go on.

"Well, I'm sure. We won't tell Alex." Nat says as he kisses her with much love and compassion."

"We won't tell Alex?!" he states heavily escalating into yelling and anger. "What kind of...FAN FICTION is this?!" he says hurt, confused and screaming. "Well I know how you feel about me now. I don't know why I even bothered to come here in the first place." He said in a really harsh tone.

"ALEX SOMETIMES YOU ARE SO IMPOSSIBLE!" I scream with tears in my eyes. I really didn't want to be mad at him but he gave me no choice. "IF WERE JUST TO LISTEN TO ME, Just hear me out!!" I start to calm down.

He threw the story on the bed like he couldn't care at all about it and started to walk out of my room. He slammed the door behind him but, I opened the door once again and screamed, "I WAS 9!!!" and slammed the door.

He stopped at the end of the hallway and started walking back to my room.

"What?" he asked me calm but confused.

"I was 9 years old when I wrote this." I say and continue to go on. "Obviously you didn't finish reading it." I say with an attitude. and I flip to the last two pages. "Read all that." I said.

As I watched Alex's beautiful brown eyes travel through the pages he read the last paragraph.

Alex Reading:

"The Naked Brother's Band was once again a band and not just a group. Rosalina and Nat's true relationship took off and Taylor and Alex might have a new one starting but I'm not sure what love is so what is love?"

Alex read as I could feel the guilt take over his body. He placed the story next to him on my bed. He seemed to be thinking so I let him do that. He finally said quietly, "It's Just Love."

"What?" I asked.

"That's it! Love, is just love! It's Just Love!" he said with an excited expression on his face and starring into my eyes. He grabbed my hands and held them close to his heart.

"Alex I can't" I say and sit in a comfy chair across the small room.

"Why not?" he says with a hurt but comforting tone.

"I like someone else..." I say cautiously.

"Of course, I knew it." he said now ticked off.

"You knew what?" I asked confused but not fully confused.

"I know that you're in love with Nat. You could have just been honest with me." he said.

"No, but-" I say before he cuts me off.

"Just shut up." he says harshly. "I'm never going to come into this room again. I never want to see my brother's face again." He says.

I stand up from the bed and walk over to him and stand close. Possibly too close.

"Well congratu-frickin-lations. I hope you got everything you wanted." I said kinda in a smart-ass tone.

"Oh yes I did. So I'M LEAVING." he says still standing there forever.

"BYE!" I screamed in his face.

"BYE!" He screams back, still hasn't moved a muscle. "Would you like me to shut the door on the way out?" he shouts but just dialed down a little.

"Yes, Close the damn door!" I say smoothly, confidently, and harshly as he slams the door and my room shakes a little. I hear Alex explaining what just happened right outside my door to someone. I open the door with tears in my eyes. There was a guy standing there who was taller than Alex and had dark hair and it was spiked up a little (Isaac's Hair). It was Nat and I could feel it that he was looking down at me. He took me in his arms and I just stood there. But the truth is I like someone else.

"I like one of my co-workers okay! Happy? Are you satisfied Alex?" I say in an almost harsh tone but then I start to bawl my eyes out into Nat's shirt. He held me closer and he held me until I calmed down. But, I really do think Nat is so sweet and a gentleman and Alex is romantic and so funny.On the other hand, my co-worker's name is Marvin and he has brown hair and blue eyes. I want to ask him to go to the employee party that the store is suppling all the supplies for but I need ideas.

------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it took so long but Oh my god! I have over 300 reads now that is just soooo crazy!! Thank you guys so much!! Please don't forget to vote and comment! (:

-Tay