Chapter 7

Nat stepped in front of me when it was our turn. He ordered my drink and his drink. He paid for them and went over to the "Pick-Up" line. I was up next with Lillie's hand still in mine.

        "Hi can I get a small strawberry lemonade and one of those large fudge brownies?" I say clearly.

"Sure thing! Would you like anything else?" The female asked me with a smile.

"Um, no thanks" I say and smile back at her. Lillie and I walk over to Nat and Alex steps next in line. Nat has my latte and his cappiccino in each of his hands. He hands it to me as I see one of the employee's bring over Lillie's lemonade and the brownie. Lillie grabs her lemonade off of the table and I grab the paper bag. Alex comes over and we see that his expresso is ready when he reaches the "pick-up" area. All four of us go and find a table for four and we sit down. Alex and I on one side with Lillie and Nat on the other. I open up the paper bag to take a look at the fudge brownie. I started to take it out of the bag and say "Holy crap! This thing is huge! All four of us might have to share this!"

"Yay! I was going to ask you for some anyways." Alex said laughing.

"Oh you know I would have said yes anyways!" I say with a smirk as I poke the tip of his nose.

"Stop it your making me blush." Alex stated still giggling.

"Get a room!" Nat said then laughing hysterically.

"Shut up" Alex and I said now laughing really hard. I thought I was going to pee my pants when Lillie said

"What? I don't get it." she said serious.

We all talked and laughed for what seemed like forever. We finished our drinks and the brownie. We got up and left on the way home we were still laughing about everything that we talked about at the coffee shop. We finally pulled into the driveway and I unlocked the house with the house key. I saw that my parents were in the livingroom, watching tv. The show suddently goes to commercial break and the TFIOS trailer comes on. I already knew that Nat was in the movie but I was still excited. I screamed "EVERYONE SHUT UP THIS IS MY MOVIE!" and I quickly sat down in a chair lipsynching every line that was being said throughout the trailer. It was so beautiful and when Nat came on wearing those glasses I thought I was going to physically die that he was even playing Isaac in the first place. Just perfection. After the trailer was over I got up to get a cup of water out of the kitchen. Alex was already in there drinking some milk. "Heh, remember when you had that obsession with milk in the Naked Brothers Band times?" I say to him.

        "Yeah, I'm surprised you remember that." He said smiled then it turns back into a frown.

"Yeah, me too." I lied still smiling. The truth is, that before Nat and Alex came here, I was locked up in my bedroom for two days watching the entire 1-3 seson-series of NBB. It's kinda sad actually.But, Alex looks upset about something and I can't exactly tell what it is. "Alex, are you okay?" I asked him as I gently rubbed my arm nervously.

        "Yeah, I'm fine." he says putting on a fake smile. I take him by the arm and drag him outside to the padio. I sit down on the hammock and he sits next to me.

        "So what's up?" I asked him seriously, feeling like I was going to cry.

        "It's just that, Nat gets all of the fame, the girls, and nobody ever notices me HIS BROTHER. I'm just in his shadow. I'm basically invisible" he  says putting his head in his hands.

        "That's not true. I don't think you're in Nat's shadow. I notice you." I say trying to comfort him.

        "Well, at least somebody does." he mumbles.

        "It's just that you and Nat are going in different directions, that's all" I say cheerfully.

        "What do you mean different directions?" he asked with the slightest bit of attitude. I brushed it off because I knew he was upset so I just kept the conversation going.

        "Like you guys do different movies and tv shows that you can get noticed from, that's really it Alex" I say to him as I make him smile.

        "Well Nat is still more noticed apparently." Alex said rolling his eyes.

        "Because Nat has just been in more popular films." I say to him feeling guilty right after saying that. "Alex, I would rather watch a movie or tv show that your in than anything else that is playing in a movie theater or on television," I say smiling, looking at the ground then right  eyes.

        "Thamks" he said quietly and smiling back at me. He took off my glasses to reveal my eyes truly. "You're so beautiful." he said as it looked like he was daydreaming.

        "What?" I asked him giggling.

"I saidd, I think your beautiful without your glasses on." he said and we were STILL looking at eachother.

"Oh thanks" I said and now blushing. I could feel him leaning in slowly, centimeter by centimeter, he was about to kiss me. The time felt right as he grabbed my chin. I looked away a moment before his lips would be on mine. I got up and walked back inside...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a nice cliffhanger for you guys today haha! I hope you guys like the chapter if you did please vote and leave me your feedback!

QOTD: Who would you choose Nat or Alex? (leave your answers in the comments)

Thats all for now!

Chow,

-Tay :)