Chapter 6

5 hours later.

It was 2pm so that means my shift was over. I went over to the service desk to pick up my paycheck from the previous week. I got it cashed out and half was put in my bank account. I walked out the door to see that my mom's car was outside waiting for me. I walked over to see that Nat was in the driver's seat. I jogged over to the car with a smile on my face. I hopped into the passenger seat and when I turned to put my seatbelt on I saw Alex behind me and Lillie behind Nat.

"Oh hi guys!" I said. I was happy to see them but I was kind of hoping that Nat and I were going to be alone. But I guess this will do. I buckled my seatbelt and I looked at Nat but he was already looking at me and smiling. I started feeling my cheeks turn pink, I looked out of the window smiling as Nat pulled out of the parking lot.

"Sooo how was work?" he asked in a perky voice.

"Good I guess..." I say and sigh. "I'm just tired now."

"Well lets go get some coffee!" Alex said.

"I'm good with that. Taylor, Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks?" Nat asked me.

"Umm, lets go to Starbucks!" I decided.

"Ooo good choice Taylor! I am kinda in the mood for a strong coffee right now!" Alex said excitedly.

"Sissy, I want something too!" Lillie said.

"I'll see what they have there that mom and dad won't kill me getting for you." I say back talking down to her.

"So Lilliie what did you and Alex do together while Nat drove me to work?" I asked.

"Oh nothing" she said giggling. Alex started to laugh as well.

"What? Now you definitely have to tell me." I say laughing but also serious.

"We kinda snooped around in your room a little bit." Lillie said as her and Alex are uncontrollably laughing.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I yelled as the car came to a stop at red light.

"Taylor you scared the crap out of-" Nat said but got cut off by me.

"Why were you in my room?!" I asked freaking out and my face turning red as a stop sign.

"We found-" Lillie was saying but Alex cut her off.

"We will just show you when we get home." Alex said.

"Oh joy." I said sarcastically. We pulled into Starbucks and I helped Lillie get out of the car. I held her hand as we walked across the parking lot and onto the sidewalk. It was breezy outside and a gorgeous day.

"Wow, It's nice out today!" Nat said.

"Yeah I know right!" Alex said "perfect selfie weather! Taylor get in this!" he said having his phone out and tilted to take the picture. He took one of both of us smiling and another one of us making ugly faces. Which of course Alex can't pull it off as well as I can because Alex is just naturally perfect.

"Send me those when we get home!" I said.

"Okay I will." Alex said. "As soon as I get your number that is." Alex said with a smirk.

"Oh, of course." I said with a laugh. Alex casually handed me his phone and I slided it to unlock it but it had a password. "What's your password?" I asked.

"9982." he said quietly to me. I typed in the combination and sure enough it worked. I put my contact and number into his phone and locked it for him and gave it back to him. We walked through the doors of Starbucks. It smelled of coffee and it was air conditioned. We stepped into the line when Lillie asked me.

"Sissy what can I get?" she asked me sweetly.

"Look through the window right down there? See all of the treats? You can choose one and I will tell you if you can get it or not." I say seriously but talking down to her. "Or I could get you a vanilla bean frappe."

"Sissy, can I get that double chocolate cupcake right there?" Lillie asked.

"Haha, Noo." I said. "Mom and dad would kill me if I got you that. But since I'm feeling nice today how about we get a brownie to split and I get you a vanilla bean frappe?"

"Sissy, can I get a strawberry lemonade instead?" she asked me sweetly.

"Sure baby girl." I say to her.

"Taylor what are you getting?" Nat asked while he was standing next to me and I was holding Lillie's hand.

"I think I'm going to get a French Vanilla Latte." I say still unsure. "I don't want a really strong coffee." I say to him. I reached to get the cash out of my back pocket as he reached in his back pocket for his wallet. Our hands touched and we both smiled. He held my hand but didn't interlock it with his. He just held my hand. I let go of Lillie's hand to get the cash out of my pocket. Nat saw me taking the cash out of my pocket and smiled.

"No, let me pay for your drink. Your probably exhausted from work." Nat said.

"Fine, but I'll pay for Lillie's stuff."I replied.

"What size?" he asked me as it got closer to our turn.

"Just a small is fine, I could give you money to pay for a medium if you would like..." I say.

"I will get you a medium." he said and gripping my hand tighter.

"Okay." I say. Wow I am just so lucky. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Just hanging out with the best two boys on the planet is a blessing.

---------------------------------------

Wow guys over 160 reads that is soo crazy! Thank you guys so much!!! Please vote and comment what you think of this story and the chapter!

Well until next time,

-Tay :)