The Random Day

One Void Day, Count Bleck was building a wooden playhouse for the minions along with O'Chunks. He groaned and strained and sweated and heaved, while O'Chunks just whistled merrily.

"Make sure it has a staircase and a giant bed!!" Mr. L called from afar.

"And an indoor jungle gym," added Mimi.

"How about some soundproof headphones?" Dimentio grumbled. The threesome was playing cards under the main tree in the yard. Nastasia was filing in and out of the castle, bringing new glasses of lemonade to the workers.

A couple hours later, Count Bleck and O'Chunks unveiled the new playhouse.

"Wow, it's RAD!" cried Mimi and raced inside. Mr. L sighed and flashed Dimentio a kiddy look before heading inside. Dimentio crossed his invisible arms and then began heading towards it.

"I do not PLAY," he said to Count Bleck and O'Chunks, who were just standing there. Then he vanished inside and found that it was very spacious and luxurious.

"CHECK ME OUT!!" yelled Mr. L. He was swinging on a swing that literally dangled two stories in the air. Dimentio looked at him with a look that said, "Hope you had a good life," and then floated off to explore the house. He found Mimi climbing ropes and bridges in a different room.

"Hey, Dimentio! This place is great! Have some fun! Did you see that absurd swing?" she called.

"Sadly, yes," replied Dimentio. Then he kept wandering around, thinking that he was never gonna have fun. Finally, he found a TV. So he decided to sit down and play Super Smash Band.

Mimi and Dimentio got tired of their activities right around the same time, so they headed into the main entrance room where Mr. L was swinging two stories up.

"I guess it's about time I called it a day," Mimi was saying with a yawn. Just then a large, dark blob smashed onto the floor in front of her. She shrieked when she saw what it was, and even Dimentio covered his mouth with dismay. Count Bleck, O'Chunks, and Nastasia all ran inside after hearing the commotion.

"Holy chicken," Count Bleck said.

Mr. L lay on the floor. "Ow," he said.

Two hours later, everyone sat in a hospital. A Toad doctor named Dr. Toadley came out and said, "Is he injured? He is. Did he break a portion of the spine in between the shoulder blades? He surely did. I'm prescribing five weeks of the back brace and no action."

"Ha, that loser was pretty dumb to swing on a swing two stories up," Dimentio laughed quietly. Everyone shot him a look, which made him look down again.

"Who are you calling loser, loser?" asked a familiar voice. It was Mr. L of course, wearing a black chest-guard-looking thing.

"Great, he's all better. Let's go eat. I'm starving and it's meatloaf night," Mimi said, without much enthusiasm, which was a first.

Later, at home, everyone was quietly talking in the cozy living room. Somehow, the conversation was steered to everyone's dad.

"I don't think I have a dad. Too bad," Mimi contemplated.

"I don't even know who my dad is," Mr. L said, scratching his head.

"I was kinda sick of my dad," Dimentio said.

"Hey Mr. L, what country are you from?" Mimi asked.

"W-what?" Mr. L replied, weirded out by the sudden weird question.

"What isn't a country that I've heard of," Mimi replied. "Do they speak English in What?"

Count Bleck was kind of hiding his face with his top hat. Sure enough, the question he wanted to avoid came his way.