Reversed

One Void Day, Count Bleck was happily watching a TV show called 'The Hate Boat' when he heard Mr. L and Dimentio screaming at each other. It happened EVERY DAY, maybe more, like every HALF a day. Count Bleck sighed and plugged some ultra-long headphones into the TV so he could enjoy his show.

A little later, Nastasia finally managed to force them to apologize to each other. It turned out they had been fighting about whether Coke or Mountain Dew was better.

"I'M SORRY," Dimentio stressed.

"Yeah, I guess we shouldn't fight all the time. Soft drinks are here for us to enjoy. They're meant to bring us together and provide a tasty drink," Mr. L declared.

"Yeah, well, uh, the truth is, I've never actually tasted a soft drink," Dimentio explained sheepishly.

Mr. L was silent for a second. Then he said, "I hate you and I think you should die."

"Yeah, well how do you like THIS?" Dimentio asked and conjured up a fridge right above Mr. L's head. Mr. L only had time to look up before it came crashing down and smashed him into the floor.

Dimentio smiled smugly for a second, but then the horror of what he had just done came crashing over him. He quickly ran to the fridge and levitated it. Mr. L sat up, groaning. Then he looked at Dimentio and said, "Who...are you?"

Dimentio's mouth fell open. "I'M DEAD," he squeaked out loud.

"Uh, why? What for?" asked Mr. L, rubbing his head. Then he took his mask off, right there in front of Dimentio.

Dimentio's mouth fell even more open, when he realized Mr. L's true identity. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AFTER ALL THIS TIME?! I SHOULD'VE SEEN IT!" he wailed.

"Whoa, whoa, guy, calm down," Mr. L said. "Could you please be so kind as to show me...uh, where we are?"

Dimentio just kinda stood there, feeling limp. Then he said, "You're...reversed."

"Sorry, I don't have time for traumatized guys, I need to get home," Mr. L sighed. Then he went over to window and looked out. He was rather shocked to see nothing but black and purple swirls. When he turned around again, Dimentio was gone. He sighed and began to wander around. He never really noticed his clothes, but he held his mask, wondering why he had been wearing it. He passed the kitchen and saw O'Chunks and Mimi eating. He didn't recognize them and didn't want to alert them of his presence either. So he kept wandering the halls, looking for a way out. Eventually, he ran right into Nastasia, who was looking at him with a look of dismay and worriedness.

"Is your head all right?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, but...I remember you! From...that wedding!" he cried, putting on a game face. But before he did anything Nastasia adjusted her glasses with a twinkle and everything went black.

Mr. L slowly opened his eyes and found that he was in his room. He got up and went to the living room, where everybody was watching the 5-hour marathon of 'The Hate Boat.'

"Mr. L! You're awake! Erm...you just, had a nap," Nastasia explained.

"Huh. I don't remember taking one," Mr. L replied. Then he suddenly had a flashback of how Dimentio had never tasted a soft drink. "So, Dimentio, you've never had a soft drink?" he asked.

"Nope," Dimentio replied, watching the TV.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Mr. L screamed. Dimentio assumed it was for arguing and dropping the fridge on his head.

"I'M SORRY!" he yelled, running away while Mr. L gave chase.