Ice Cream Tower

One Void Day, Count Bleck walked into the kitchen. It was early, and there were blue bags under his eyes. His monocle sagged. All he wanted was a nice bowl of—

"ICE CREAM!!" shouted Mr. L.

The force of his shout blew Count Bleck to the floor. When he got up he saw that Mr. L and Dimentio were raiding the fridge of its ice cream. Instinctively he used his scepter to swipe them off their feet. They both crashed to the floor, causing a bunch of tubs to bounce all over them.

"Ouch," said Dimentio. He quickly got up and faced the Count.

"What is the meaning of this, Dimentio??" Count Bleck demanded. "Ice cream is healthy food, and Count Bleck needs some!!"

"Ah, you see, Count, we are working on a highly technical and complicated architectural project. We kind of need ice cream for it, because it's called...ICE CREAM TOWER!!"

"So you two, worst friends, are making a giant tower of ice cream?? This Void gets weirder day by day," Nastasia said, suddenly behind Count Bleck.

"You are very good at stealth, Nastasia. Have you considered the profession of ninja?" asked Count Bleck.

"Um, not really. I think I prefer being a secretary," she replied.

"Oh," answered Count Bleck.

"Hm," said Nastasia.

"O-KAY, this is boring!!" butted in Mr. L. "Me and Dumbbell are going to the new, fancy Voidwood Mall to get more ice cream!! See you in five hours!!" he grabbed Dimentio/Dumbbell and pulled him out the door.

Nastasia sighed. "They grow up so fast."

Mr. L and Dimentio arrived at a huge black building with purple signs all over it. Occasionally there was a splash of color, but color is generally non-existent in the Void.

"I've never been to a mall before," said Dimentio boringly. "It looks boring."

"Funny, I feel like I've been to one before, though I'm positive I haven't," Mr. L said. "Whatever!!"

They entered the Voidwood Mall and saw cool shops everywhere. Mostly food ones, but also hardware and clothing stores.

"Ugh, who needs clothing??!" Mr. L wondered.

"Generally, everyone," Dimentio replied. The look on his face implied that Mr. L was the dumbest person in the world.

"Ooh, who DOESN'T need hardware??!" Mr. L wondered.

"Generally, everyone," Dimentio replied again, with a grumble. "Can we just find a store that sells ice cream??"

"Okay, okay. How about, I Scream? On level 2," Mr. L said, checking a huge glowing map. When they got there, they found that it was not an ice cream store, it was a horror Halloween store.

"WHY DON'T WE PUT ME IN CHARGE??" Dimentio yelled, after confirming that there was no ice cream.

"I dunno. Don't you think this fake disembodied hand would totally freak out Mimi??" Mr. L asked.

"I don't know, possibly?!?!?!" Dimentio said, making huge motions with his disembodied hands.

So, when they finally got out, they continued walking.

"You know, all of the food stores are just over-the-counter stuff. There's no actual places like a grocery store," Mr. L said. Then he stopped and looked at a sign. "Huh? IPhone? What's that?"

"Something that you put on your eye that lets you make calls," Dimentio said.

"Wow, that's freaky," said Mr. L. Dimentio rolled his eyes, though he didn't have any pupils.

After a few hours of looking, Mr. L said," Oh, I just remembered!! Malls don't sell ice cream."

Dimentio looked at him.

"WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT???????????????!!!!!!!!!????????????"

Far away, on Coruscant, Yoda stopped talking during the Jedi Council meeting.

"Hear something, did you??" he asked.

"Nope," replied Obi.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME FIVE HOURS AGO!!" Dimentio screamed.

"Well, I just forgot. Sorry!" Mr. L said cheerfully.

Dimentio stood there and internally sobbed for five minutes. Then he said, "Stop sounding cheerful like Mimi. It's bad for your lungs."

"Really?" Mr. L asked.

"You'll believe anything, won't you?!" Dimentio exclaimed. "What does the Count feed you, gullible soup??"

"Erm, what's that?" asked Mr. L.

"Green soup made from ground pelican intestines," Dimentio replied.

"REALLY?!" Mr. L exclaimed.

"The %^$#%@," sighed Dimentio.

They then went to Void Mart, and bought ten tons of ice cream in ten seconds.

"Well, THAT was a waste of my day. And I burned off half of my lungs with that scream," Dimentio grumbled.

"Well, at least NOW we have enough ice cream for Ice Cream Tower!" Mr. L said.

They began scooping out ice cream and layering it in walls in the front yard. They soon built a huge tower that was about three-fourths as tall as Castle Bleck.

Nastasia and Mimi came outside, followed by O'Chunks.

"Looks like you two were busy!!" Nastasia called.

Dimentio's head poked out of a window at the top of the tower. "WE WERE!!!" he shouted. "AND I HAVE THE WORST BUILDING PARTNER EVER!!"

Mr. L also stuck out his head. "I THINK WE DID PRETTY GOOD!!" he shouted.

"I bet I could eat dat WHOOLE towuh in one sittin'!" O'Chunks exclaimed.

"I seriously doubt it. And don't try!!" yelled Mr. L.

The next morning, Mr. L went outside and found a huge lake of ice cream in the yard.

"WHAT THE BLECK HAPPENED!!" he exclaimed.

"Simple. It melted overnight," replied Dimentio, appearing there.

"Darn," said Mr. L.

"So all that hard work was basically for nothing," Dimentio added.

"Yeah. And you know what I just realized?? You could have just conjured up Ice Cream Tower! We could have saved ourselves that trip to the mall!! Pretty nutso, right?" Mr. L laughed.

Dimentio's eye twitched.

"Uh-oh," said Mr. L. He put some headphones on, then a ten-gallon hat, then a laundry hamper, then a dog bed.

"WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" screamed Dimentio.