Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off seeing it read 5:00. I got up and went into my bathroom to take a bath.

        I got out the shower, wrapped a towel around me and went to dry my hair

I got out the shower, wrapped a towel around me and went to dry my hair. I did my make-up and finished styling my hair.

I was still wrapped in my towel to I went t my new and improved closet to change into my outfit of the day.

    I grabbed my phone, bag, and went out to my car to drive to school

I got there and I had just parked my car when I noticed everyone was looking at me. All I heard were comments like 'Wow who is that?', or 'I don't know but she's pretty".

I walked down the halls when I saw Jackson and Lisa, so I decided to go say hi.

"Who the hell are you?" Lisa was straight forward like always. All I heard was the little comment Jackson whispered to Lisa, "I don't know, but she's hot.". "Ew no thank you. You shouldn't be hitting on your friends lol that Jackson, especially someone you've known for years."

"Y/n?" "Yup" I said smiling. "I'm so sorry for hitting on you.". "It's fine, just don't do it again.". Lisa stepped into the conversation, "You changed so much, I didn't even recognize you". "Thank you, I was going to tell the both of you, but I wanted to keep it a surprise."

"So where's Mark?" Jackson was starting to realize his friend wasn't here. "I left the house before him, so I don't even know if he woke up".

I turned around and saw a pretty upset Mark walking toward me.

"I told you to wake me up". "Right sorry.". "You're luck I made it on time.".

The bell rang, Jackson, Mark, and I made our way to homeroom. Since homeroom goes according to your last name, I was sure Jimin would in there as well.

The bell rang and I went to first block. All of homeroom I looked for Jimin, but he never showed up.

I walked in and saw Lisa waving at me, I waved back and sat in the seat next to her. We were having a conversation until I heard movement behind me.

I turned around and saw Jimin taking a seat next to me. He saw me and gave me a smirk, I just rolled my eyes at him and turned back around to continue talking to Lisa.

The Teacher walking in locking eyes with me. "I see we have a new student, please introduce yourself."
Teacher: I see we have a new student, please introduce yourself."

I looked around the class to see who it was until she pointed at me and said "You". "I'm sorry ma'am but I'm not new" I responded. "Oh my apologies. Can you please tell me your name?". "It's Y/n". "Y/n? I didn't recognize you I'm sorry.". "It's fine".

I heard people whispering about me for the second time today. Everyone seemed sock, especially Jimin.

_________________________

It was lunch time and I was going to meet up with Mark, Jackson, and Lisa to go grab some lunch off campus. Just like last year I was dragged to the rooftop by the same person.

He didn't waist any time in turning around and kissed me, pushing me against the door. I kicked him in the balls, pushing him away. He crouched in pain, falling on the floor.

"What the hell Jimin!?". "What? I can't kiss a beautiful and sexy women like you?". "No! Especially after what you did to me last year.". "That was last year, I've changed. Now give me another kiss babygirl." He smirk irritated me, I wanted to punch it right off his face, so I did. I punched him right in the face and walked off.

I couldn't believe him, Trying to fuck with me after what he did. I was my first kiss, now I hate him even more.

To be continued.....