Chapter 8

I don't know why they call him or she a therapist, it literally says the-rapist. That's why I'm scared of going, but I have to because I'm not mentally stable. Plus my parents are making me and so is my brother. So I had no other choice but to go even if I really didn't want to.

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of Jackson, Lisa and Mark laughing realizing that it was 9 o'clock.

Y/n: Why are you guys laughing?

Mark: You!

Y/n: What!! Why!!

Jackson: Because you were so dumb when you were little.

Y/n: What are you doing?!

Lisa: We'er looking through old photos from when Mark and you were 5.

I got up and saw all the pictures they were looking at. Tears started coming out of my eyes and falling down my cheek.

Mark: Y/n: it's okay don't cry.

Mark stood up to hug me.

Y/n: I'm sorry I just wish I could remember.

Mark: It's okay you'll remember someday. Come on lets get you to bed.

Mark took me to my room. I lied down on my bed and started to cry my eyes out.

Flashback

I was 5 years old at the time and we were on our way back home from my grandparents house. I was asleep the whole ride until I woke up seeing that we got into a car accident. Next thing I knew everything was going black as I listen to my parents and Mark calling my name out.

I woke up in a hospital room remembering nothing.

Y/n: Where am I?

Mom: Honey your awake!

Y/n: Who are you?

Mom: I'm your mother sweetheart

Y/n: Your not my mom, actually who is my mom? Where's my family? Who's my family?

Mom: We are, I'm your mom your dad is over there and this is your brother Mark. Don't you remember us?

Y/n: No, I don't know who you are.

End of flashback

After that happened I accepted the fact that they were my family. I felt like a huge piece of me was missing. I was still crying and ended up crying myself to sleep.

Next day

I woke up and did my daily routine for school. I chose an outfit and did my make-up and hair.

I wore this:

I grabbed my keys and drove to school

I got there and on my way to my locker I was tripped and fell on top of someone. I looked down and saw Jimin right below me. We stared at each other for a while before I got off of him. As soon as I got up I dusted myself off and apologized as I was blushing. I turned around and saw the person who tripped me. IU.....

Y/n: What the fuck's your problem?!

IU: Oops did I do that I'm sorry

Y/n: Stop acting all innocent you know what you did.

IU: Right

She turned around about to walk away, but I turned her around and punched her in the face making her fall to the ground.

IU: Oppa!! Did you see what she did to me?!

Y/n: He's not going to listen to you, I mean look at the way he's blushing after to tripped me and made me fall on top of him.

IU: Please, it's not like your going out cause he's going out with me.

Y/n: Oh really

I turned around to face Jimin and kissed him right in front of her. I didn't know what I was doing! Why did I do that!! I looked at Jimin bright red and kept on walking. I went to the roof top to think about what I have just done.

Jimin POV

When Y/n fell on top of me I was staring at her and never realized how beautiful her eyes were. I stood up still not being able to get the image out of my head. I stood there like an idiot, and next thing I knew I was being kissed by someone. I realized it was Y/n. Damn I would have never thought that that was the best kiss I've ever had. It took me a while to realized she had stoped and disappeared.

Jimin: Tae where did Y/n go?

Tae: I think she went to the roof top.

I ran a quickly as possible to the roof.

IU POV

I was so mad when Y/n kissed Jimin. My planed failed, I only wanted her to fall, not on top of Jimin. My cheek still hurt from when she punched it. Damn am I going to make her regret she ever did this.............

To be continued...............