Chapter 10

Jimin POV

It was the next day and it was lunch time. I decided that I was going to tell everybody the truth. I was getting ready to stand up on the table and announce it to the whole school, bu then I felt some one grab my hand. I turned around to see a slut, IU.

IU: What do you think your doing?

Jimin: I'm completing the deal I made with Y/n, What does it look like I'm doing.

IU: UH no your not, your not doing anything.

Jimin: What why not, I thought you wanted the picture deleted.

IU: I could give a less fuck about the picture, I know the real reason of why your doing this.

Jimin: Oh really and what is that?

IU: Don't act dumb you idiot, I heard the conversation between you and Y/n yesterday on the rooftop after she kissed you.

Jimin: And? Why do you care?

IU: I care because your mine and no one else's.

Jimin: I'm no one's property, especially not yours.

IU: But were going out, so technically you are mine idiot

Jimin: As of now I'm not cause I'm breaking up with you, and instead of calling me an idiot you should look in the mirror cause you haven't even realize that I was using you for sex.

IU: Aer you sure you want to do that?

Jimin: Of course why wouldn't I be?

IU: Because if you do your little side hoe is going to suffer.

Jimin: In what way?

IU: I don't think you want to find out, so I recommend staying with me and keeping your mouth shut.

Jimin: Fine

IU: That's a good boy. Now kiss me and make it seem like nothing ever happened.

I kissed her and then she left. I was doing this to keep Y/n safe even if it met I was going lose her forever. I would rather that then knowing she got hurt because of me.

Y/n POV

I was in the cafeteria and saw Jimin about to stand on the table. Was he about to tell everybody the truth? He really does care, I was starting to get really happy until IU stopped him. I saw her talking to him for a while, I was mad until he kissed her, I felt sadness take over me and tears filling my eyes and fell down the side of my face down to neck.

I ran out of the cafeteria and ran to the rooftop. I sat there and thought to myself, why he was about to announce to the whole school the truth and not do it after IU stopped him. I was convinced that IU told him something to stop him. I decided I would ask Jimin To come over to my house and practice our dance we had to do and ask him then why he did't do it.

After school

I saw Jimin walking out school but I caught up to him on time. I grabbed him by the wrist to make him turn around.

Y/n: Hey you wanna practice at my place today?

Jimin agreed on coming over but he didn't seem to happy about it.

I drove home and he followed behind me in his car. We finally got to my house, we went in and headed to the the dance room I shared with my brother, but told Jimin he could go change so I told him were the bathroom was. I went into the dance room to see my brother and the rest of Got7.

Y/n: I thought you guys were going to go eat?

Mark: Yeah but plans changed.

Not long after Jimin came up behind me and Marks expression change from happy to angry. I could see Jackson in the corner of my eye angry as well.

Mark: Why the hell is he here?

Jackson: Yeah why the hell is he here?

Jimin: What do you mean why am I here can't a guy accompany his girlfriend to her house to practice?

As he said the he hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. Not gonna lie I loved the way this felt.

Jackson & Mark: THAT'S IT!!!!!

Mark and Jackson started running towards Jimin and Jimin tried to walk towards them but thank god I stopped all of them on time before this broke out into a fight.

Y/n: STOP!!!! One don't ever touch me like that ever again Jimin, two we're not going out, and three you guys need to calm down and leave so we can practice on our dance we have to do in three days.

Mark: Fine, but if he does anything to you just yell.

And with that I went to go change.

I changed into this:

We practiced a little then took a break, I took this time to ask him what had happened earlier

Jimin POV

I had gotten a text earlier from IU saying that she saw me with Y/n and that if I told her anything she would hurt her. I told her that we were just going to practice our dance and that she had nothing to worry about.

Though out the time we were practicing that's all I could think about. IUs words had burned into my head. I wanted /b to trust me really bad, but the fact that she could get hurt if I opened my mouth. We took a break and didn't want to speak until Y/n decided to talk.

Y/n: So what did IU say to make you from saying the truth?

Jimin: It's nothing

Y/n: It is something cause you were about to tell the truth but she stoped you. Did she threaten you?

Jimin: Yeah but it's nothing to worry about.

Y/n: Yea it is cause I thought we were about to have a chance but she stoped is from having one.

She kissed me.........

Y/n: Now will you tell me?

I nodded and told her everything.

Y/n: Why didn't you just tell me?

Jimin: Because I worried that she would hurt you......... I still do...

She kissed me again and it soon became into a making out session.

Y/n: Just say the truth tomorrow at lunch then I'll forgive you fully.

I kissed her again and then heard the door open only to see Mark and Jackson.....

To be continued.........................