Chapter 9

Y/n POV

I was on the rooftop and started to cry.

Y/n: Why did I do that? But now I realized that I really do and still have feelings for him. But I can't, he hates me and I hate him, he will never return the feelings I have for him.

Jimin POV

I was shocked she kissed me. So many thoughts were going trough my head, do I like her? Does she like me? Or did she just do it to get on IU's nerves? I can't get this feeling to go away, When she kissed me there's butterfly's in my stomach, a feeling in my heart that my brain doesn't want to accept. Do I love her I think I do. 

I snapped out of it and realized she wasn't there anymore. I could only think of one place she went to, the rooftop.

I got to the rooftop and saw Y/n sitting on the bench looking at the view in tears.

Y/n: WHY!!! I'm such an idiot.

Jimin: Why are you calling yourself an idiot?

Y/n POV

I heard someone behind me and of course it was Jimin.

Y/n: Because I am, why are you here?

Jimin: Because I wanted to find out why you kissed me. So tell me why did you do it?

Y/n: I don't know

Jimin: Did you do it cause you like me?

Y/n: I don't know maybe

Jimin: Maybe? 

Y/n: Yes maybe, I'm confused of my feelings about you.

Jimin: Well you shouldn't be.

At that moment he held my chin and made me look at him.

Y/n: Why shouldn't I be?

 Jimin: Because I love you

He brought me closer and kissed me. At that moment I knew I loved him, but I wasn't sure if he actually did love me or he was just going to play me like all the other girls. I wasn't going to let him date me that easily. He had finally pulled away and put his forehead against mine.  

Jimin: Will you go out with me?

Y/n: No.

I pulled away even tho I loved being close to him

Jimin: What why not? I just told you I love and kissed you and you kissed back so I know You feel the same way about me.

Y/n: Because I don't know if you really love me or your just playing with me and I still can't forgive you for what you've done to me, and you still need to do the deal we made. 

Jimin: Can you please forgive me? I know what I did to you was wrong.

Y/n: I'll forgive you after you complete with the deal we made and if you don't, don't even try to get close to me.

And with that I left the rooftop and left the school and skipped the rest of the school day.

Jimin POV

After Y/n left I was devastated, I really do love her but she won't believe me and I don't blame her. Now I need to tell everybody the truth or she won't even consider forgiving me. So it's settled I'm going to tell everybody what I did to her, even if it cost me my reputation. 

To be continued.............