Chapter 16

Park fucking Jimin!!! Right there standing in the living room with my brother, and Jungkook? I ran back upstairs to my room and called Lisa and Jackson to come over to tell them to get that bastard out of my house.

*On the phone*

Y/n: Hey guys can you come over?

L&J: Yeah sure what happened?

Y/n: My fucking brother decided it was a good idea to bring that little fucker to the house

Jackson: Who?

Y/n: Who else Jackson! Jimin of course!

Jackson: He's at your house?!

Y/n: That;'s what I just said

Jackson: On on my way

Lisa: Same

*End of phone call*

Jackson sounded really mad which was a good thing. At this point I don't care what he does to Jimin. I heard the door slam open. I ran down stairs and saw Jackson punching my brother. Why the fuck was he hitting my brother? I told him to come and get Jimin out the house not my brother.

Jackson: Why the fuck would you bring him here after what he had done to Y/n!!!

Mark: Cause her being mad at him was all my fault!!

Jackson stopped throwing punches and stood there with a confused face, and as did I.

Y/n: What do you mean your the reason I'm mad at him?

Mark: Sit down and we'll explain everthing

Mark, Jimin and Jungkook told us the whole story. I started tearing up because I was happy that is was all a misunderstanding.

Y/n: Okay so why were you saying it was your fault I was mad at him Mark?

Mark: Because I was the one that told you about IU kissing Jimin

Y/n: So you had good intentions and you didn't even know what actually happened.

Jackson: I sorry I started punching you even tho Y/n told me to come get Jimin out the house.

Y/n: Yeah, why did you start punching Mark even tho I clearly said to come get Jimin out the house

Jackson: I guess I was mad at Mark from bringing him in the first place.

Jimin: So do you forgive me Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah

Right after I said that Lisa came walking in throwing punches with her eyes closed.

Lisa: Come at me you little bitch!!! How dare you come to this house with Mark!!

Y/n: LISA!!!

Lisa: Omg Y/n are you okay!?

Y/n: I'm fine are you?

Lisa: Yeah *turns and sees everybody sitting* hey I thought you were all fighting.

Jackson: Yeah like 10 min ago you idiot.

Lisa: Hey don't call me an idiot you idiot.

Y/n: No for real tho why did you have such a late reaction?

Lisa: Ohhh about that.......

Lisa POV

*flashback*

After Y/n called us I grabbed my key and drove to her house. Once I got there I, I heard people screaming. It sounded like they were fighting. Okay so I'm just going to go in there throwing punches with my eyes closed and hope for the best.

*End of Flashback*

Y/n: Okay so since that happened 10 min ago what were you doing standing out there for 10 min?

Lisa: I don't know I guess I panicked and had a late reaction.

Jackson: Yup a really late reaction

Lisa: Shut up Jackson!!!!!

Jackson: What I'm just saying the truth, and the truth hurts.

Lisa sat there with a angry look on her face giving a death glare to Jackson.

Jackson: So what are we going to do about IU?

Y/n: I don't know

We sat there thinking of a plan to get IU back for all the things she's done.

Y/n: I got it!! Okay so here's the plan..............

To be continued..........................