Chapter 26

Y/n POV

A month has passed by since the incident. IUs parents apologized for all the trouble she caused us and didn't really give a fuck about her. Which I found fucked up. Jimin and I are fine we're doin great. My parents sewed the school and IUs parents.
We graduated and were on summer break.

I woke up and got ready cause Jimin and I are gonna go practice for fun.

I wore this:

Once I was done there was a knock on the door

Once I was done there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw my lovely boyfriend there.

Jimin: You ready?

Y/n: Yeah let me just grab my bag.

I started to walk away till he stoped me.

Jimin: No kiss?

Y/n: Sorry

I went back and gave him a peck. I grabbed my bag and got in the car to go practice.

We got there and danced this:

*After practice*

We were done with practice and were on our way home.

We were crossing a bridge, Jimin was looking towards me and not the road, next thing I knew a truck hit us making the car fall into the lake. Everything went black.

*Time Skip*

I woke up in the hospital with Mark next to me holding my hand and everyone else in the room.

Y/n: What happened?

Mark: You got into an accident

Then I remembered everything then I started panicking.

Y/n: Where's Jimin!?

Mark looked down and so did everyone else.

Mark: They never found his body

I froze, my boyfriend was never found. I broke into tears.

*Time Skip*

It's been 2 weeks since I found out that they never found Jimin and a week and a half since I left the hospital.

Ive been really depressed, crying myself to sleep every night, never waving my room, not even to eat. Mark is always trying to get me to go out to at least eat but I don't want to.

Mark: Y/n come eat, you need to eat, you haven't eaten in days

Y/n: I don't want to

Mark came in

Mark: Hurry up get changed we're going to the fair

Y/n: I don't want to

Mark: Come on just this once and after that Ill leave you alone.

Y/n: Fine

Mark: Ill give you 10 min, Ill wait in the living room

I got up and changed into this:

I lost my confidence in everything, so that means no make up

I lost my confidence in everything, so that means no make up. I went downstairs and saw Mark waiting for me along with all of Got7; BTS and Blackpink

Y/n: I'm ready

Jackson: Is that really Y/n!? I forgot what you look like.

I chuckled a little at what he said.

Jackson: See we're getting somewhere

We left in 2 separate vans to the fair.

Once we got there I was laughing forgetting about Jimin. Until I saw him.

Jimin, there he was at the fair only meters away from me, with a girl holding hands then she gave him a peck. I walked towards them and called for him.

Y/n: Jimin?

Jimin: Yes? Do I know you?

End of Book 1