Chapter 18

*Day of the dance competition*

I woke up this morning and realized it was the day of the competition. I got up a quick a I could n got ready for the day and also packed.

I put my suitcase in my car and drove to the school. I was the last one to get there along with Mark.

Y/n: Sorry were late guys.

Jimin: It's okay, most of us just got here as well.

Y/n: Okay well at least were not the only ones. Does anyone know who will be rooming with who, or do you guys wan to decide later when we get there later.

Jackson: Yeah I think that would be for the best.

We got onto the bus along with our suitcases. I sat at the back of the bus wanting to be alone but of course everybody else decided to join.

List of people on the bus:

Y/n, Jimin, Mark, Jackson, IU, Lisa, rest of BTS and Got7

Jimin came and sat next to me and gave me a kiss once he sat down. IU came and sat at the back with us and sat on Jimin's lap.

Y/N: What thee fuck are you doing to MY BOYFRIEND???

IU: I'm sitting on him just like I sat on him last night.

Y/n: Right. I was with him last night and if it was anybody that was sitting on him a me.

Mark: That better not be true.

Y/n: Shhhhh!!!!!!

Jimin pushed her off of him and put me on his lap, I at there with my hands around his neck. e gave me a peck on the lips and just stared IU with a smirk on his face.

IU: Fine be like that

She sat done on Jacksons lap and Jackson pushed her off  his lap.

Jackson: Just because he doesn't  want you on his lap means I want you on mine.

We all had fun on the our way to the hotel.

We all arrived to the hotel and checked in at the front, all that was left was to see who was rooming with who.

Y/n: So who's rooming with who?

Teacher: I already have your roommates picked out

Roommates:

Y/n & Lisa & IU
Mark & Jackson
Jungkook & Jimin
Jin & RM
V & Suga
J-Hope & Bamabam
JB & Jinyoung
Yugyeom & Youngje
(Sorry I can't spell there names right)

We all went to our rooms and Lisa and I were annoyed that we had to room with IU.

We set tales in and had to get ready for the competition later. We had everything planed out for exposing IU all we had to do is wait for the right time.

To be continued..........