Chapter 14

Jimin POV

*Flashback*

It was finally lunch time, the day I have to confess and I'm not even felling a bit sad, because after this i finally get my chance to be with Y/n.

I forgot my money in my wallet which was in my bag that was in the classroom. On my way to the classroom IU stopped me.

IU: When's our next date going to be?

Jimin: What don't you understand, we'er done.

IU: Awwww but why?

She put her arms around my neck, I tried to pull her away but she had her arms locked.

Jimin: Listen I was only toying with you, you mean nothing to me!

IU: Oh really

She kissed me and I pushed her away and walked off to get my wallet trying to get my mind off of what. As I was about to turn the corner two big buff men blocked my way. They put a cloth over my nose making me pass out.

*End of flashback*

Once I woke up and my eyes were able to adjust to the lighting I saw IU standing in front of me.

IU: Looks like somebody decided to wake

Jimin: Where am I?

IU: At school of course just somewhere where nobody will find you.

Jimin: But I have to tell the truth.

IU: I don't think you have to anymore

Jimin: Why do you say that?

IU: Because as of right now Y/n doesn't ever want to see or talk to you again.

Jimin: What!!! Why not!!!!

IU: Somebody showed her a picture of us kissing not that long ago.

Jimin: Great, now because of you I lost her forever.

IU: That's good tho, now you can be with me.

Jimin: How many times do I need to fucking tell you to get it through that little stubborn brain of yours. I was toying with you!!!

IU: NO!!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!

Jimin: Open your fucking eyes!!! That's never going to happen!!!

IU: You know what I'm going to leave you here and come back tomorrow, and in the mean time I want you to think about what you have done.

She taped my mouth shut and left. I started to look around the room to see how I can escape.

Mark POV

*After Y/n left at lunch*

I can't belive Jimin how could he do that to Y/n.

Jeonkook: Hey Mark have you seen Jimin?

Mark: Yeah he was sucking his girlfriends face.

Jeonkook: He made up with Y/n!! But he hasn't told everybody the truth.

Mark: Exactlly he's with IU

Jeonkook: What!! But IU is over there plus he said he was only going to go get his wallet, that was 10 min ago

Mark: I could care less

Jeonkook: I have a bad feeling about this, Jimin has been telling me that IU has been really kingly and trying to get him back.

Mark: Wait so do he didn't kiss her on purpose?

Jeonkook: I doubt it cause he said he was just going to get his wallet, buy lunch and come back to confess.

Mark: Fuck I just ruined Y/n

Jeonkook: We can tell her later, but for now we have to find Jimin.

To be continued..............